LGBTQ+ Problems

There are more pan people than I think it initially seems. A lot of us are technically pan but just go by “bisexual” because it’s easier for other people to understand and more well-known

3 Likes

Oh, you’re Pan, aren’t you?

1 Like

Technically, yeah! I tend to use “bi” and “pan” interchangeably, but gender doesn’t mean a whole lot to me. I have types of people I find attractive. So like I like certain qualities in more masc people that I don’t necessarily care about with femme people, for example. However, when it comes down to gender, I don’t really care. I can be attracted to any gender.

Like, I look for the same qualities in a feminine guy as I do in a feminine girl or more feminine NB people. Same goes for more masc people of all genders.

2 Likes

Me too, lol. I still call myself Pan, though.

1 Like

I think this says it all

1 Like

That’s true. I’ve only ever been in straight relationships.

Yeah personally I find it easier that way. Straight relationships are so much easier to get into because guys who are attracted to girls make their attraction way clearer than any other demographic, I think

I feel like this is a bit of a problem that me and other people like me (bisexual but maybe more sexualities feel this way) it’s kinda like at all times I feel like I have to prove my attraction to women even though…I know I have one :joy: it mostly comes up when people show me pictures of attractive women but I don’t feel attracted to them specifically, I can feel my brain looking for women I do find attractive just so I can say to the other person, some examples. I shouldn’t have to prove it or feel the need to prove it because I know it exists but I know I’m not the only one who feels they have to prove themselves.

So I guess that’s an issue.

1 Like

YES

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity