Lime Grove Revamp // Official Thread

Welcome to Lime Grove,
a secluded part of the town only for the wealthy and famous. With pools and private gyms to mansions with rooms you can’t even count, this is the place not many can afford to live in. If you do, congratulations but don’t get too comfortable; it seems like Lime Grove is getting under lockdown and you can’t leave.

Lime Grove is a secluded part of the town surrounded by fences and guards. Only the most influential and powerful people live here in their mansions with everything they could ever wish for. Young adults living alone or with their parents that are never home, found their peace here.

Due to political issues, Lime Grove goes under a lockdown without giving people a possibility to leave or enter, only for the safety of everyone. Young adults that are now all alone with people they might not like have no other choice but to hang out with those in the same situation as them. Is this a good time to make friends or reconnect with someone? But that wasn’t the real reason. In a chaotic world where celebrities started getting attacked, the government wanted to keep the residents of Lime Grove safe and in fear of getting backlashed because the residents of Lime Grove were “more important”, they gave everyone a fake explanation. What happens when people find out what was actually happening? When they find out how much everyone in that town was important just because of their financial situation and that’s why they were protected?

Angry because of the unfair situation, they all received a message from an unknown source just a few days later, threatening them to expose their secrets and show the world they weren’t so special. It was time for a game. They started receiving more messages but now those messages were about other people, their friends, enemies and they had a decesion to make - they could keep that to themselves or share it with everyone. There was only one important thing - if they decided not to do anything about it, one of their secrets would get exposed.

Rules

No explicit content!
Please blue or c*nsor any curse words
Each post must be longer than five sentences
Keep all ORP posts without a character post in the official chat
Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play and be kind to each other!

Faceclaims
Relationships
Social media
Houses
Places in Lime Grove
Chat

@LimeGroveRP

12 Likes

Its a sunny morning, around 10 am and people are slowly waking up or are already awake. Turning on the TV or picking up their phones the first thing they can hear about is Lime Grove going under lockdown due to political issues. What are they going to do?

12 Likes

I woke up on a beautiful morning and turned around to see my husband’s back turned to me. He was still asleep so I yawned, and put on my outfit for the day before brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and my face and walking downstairs. I checked the fridge to see there are no leftovers so I’ll have to make a breakfast myself. I decided to make something that smells so nice my kids and hubby will be forced to wake up just by the lingering smell of something freshly baked and some powdered sugar in the air. I decided to make belgian waffles.

ORP: Kids, ahem @elixr, approachable

2 Likes

Waking up after some pain was still there from two days ago I slowly got up into a sitting position on my bed and looked at the picture that’s above my bed. I think it’s Marlyn Monroe but I’m not sure. I get up realising I slept in my clothes again, and realising how I don’t need to change from my sweats to actually go out into the world. I took my phone of the nightstand and went to check if there were any texts from my friends. However, I was shocked and surprised by news that would certainly turn my world upside down. “MY STREET IS UNDER LOCKDOWN?!?!?!?!” I accidentally shouted realizing I didn’t just think that but actually shouted it. I thought I would go berzerk. I immediatelly decided to phone anybody in Lime Grove whose number I somehow have in my phone to see if this is real and maybe to tell them of this horrid news. He found a number from his friend in Lime Grove and decided to call him. He did so and waited for him to pick up.

@CerealKiller - Connor, he phones Connor

1 Like

Connor wasn’t even awake when his phone rang, “In a minute-“ he mumbled in his bed as turning away from the ringing phone.
Seeing the phone didn’t actually stop ringing when he turned away, like a sleepy mind would think, Connor turned back and picked up his phone from the counter by the bed, it was Ken calling him.
”mhm” he mumbled and yawned lightly ”Yeah, what’s up K?” he asked and ran a hand through his messy hair

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

I sighed as if to tell him somebody died. “Hi Connie. Did you check you phone today? Because if you didn’t this might shock you. Tell me now if you decided to make a joke and give me this news as a prank, because for me it’s horrible news. Lime Grove is in lockdown” I said to him waiting for his response.

@CerealKiller

1 Like

”No I didn’t… I just woke up” he snorted a laugh and sat up as he listened to him go on
”Lime Grove is in lockdown"
”Lime grove is what?!” he asked, slightly raising his voice in surprise. Lockdown? What lockdown why lockdown? This is just mad.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

I smiled and said “I know right! It sounds unbelievable and fake but … Who would such a stupid joke? It has to be real. And I agree it’s mad. I won’t be able to see any of m… ahm … most of my friends. You know I hang out with a lot of people outside of Lime, yeah well that’s now gone. I’ll miss them all. And you … what do you think? Is it fake?”

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

"I know right! It sounds unbelievable and fake but … Who would such a stupid joke? It has to be real. And I agree it’s mad.”
”Crazy mad” he said agreeing with the fact that it was completely mad, a lockdown? Who would have saw that coming?
*”I won’t be able to see any of m… ahm … most of my friends. You know I hang out with a lot of people outside of Lime, yeah well that’s now gone. I’ll miss them all. And you … what do you think? Is it fake?"
”Yeah yeah I know, I get it I go away too there isn’t much work here, most things are in bigger cities you know…” he said lightly shrugging, even though it was a phone call ”I’m not sure it’s fake though, where did you hear it?” he asked since he didn’t actually know, he only heard the news now over a phone call and nothing before

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

I thought about his words “Where did I hear it?” I tried to remember. “I don’t remeber. But I’ll see if there’s anymore news on this topic. If there’s more news coverage on this then it’s got to be the truth. Now, I’ll hang up, check it out on my phone and you will go straight over here to talk about it. Now hang on a second.” I said as I googled “Lime Grove lockdown on my laptop” to see much more results than I was hoping for, and neither of them telling us that it’s fake news. I sighed and put my phone back on my ear. “Bad news. It’s true. So … are you coming over to my house, or am I coming over to your house? Wait … No I’m coming over and we’ll talking about it.” and I hung up.

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

“I don’t remeber. But I’ll see if there’s anymore news on this topic. If there’s more news coverage on this then it’s got to be the truth. Now, I’ll hang up, check it out on my phone and you will go straight over here to talk about it. Now hang on a second.”
Connor nodded after listening but losing it halfway through since he wasn’t fully awake yet, but then he realized it was a phone call “ah yeah yeah sure” he said and put the phone down as Ken hung up.
He got up and out of bed and went over to the bathroom to wash his face a bit to refresh himself a bit before his phone rang again after Kenneth finished looking it up apparently
"Bad news. It’s true.”
”Thought so.” he said, lightly shrugging his eyebrows as he headed out towards the kitchen
”So … are you coming over to my house, or am I coming over to your house? Wait … No I’m coming over and we’ll talking about it."
”Sure go ahead” he said ”The door is unlocked” he said and unlocked the front door

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

I went out in my current outfit thought it wasn’t so bad with nice shoes and a denim jacket. I quickly ran over to Connor’s place because to get there in a few minutes I had to pass a few houses but they were all huge and it was esentially a longer way to a house a couple of houses down from your own in such a rich neighborhood. I finally reached his door and oppened it, panting. “Hi Connie” I said to him before looking him up and down “Did I wake you up with my phonecall?” I asked while noticing his PJS still on and him looking like he hasn’t slep propperly.

@CerealKiller

3 Likes

As the call finished Connor put his phone down on the kitchen counter and turned to make himself a coffee, and maybe something nice to eat too, but he decided to hold the food in case Kenneth wanted something too.
After a short while Connor heard the front door open ”In the kitchen!” he called out and turned to face the panting guy with a cup of coffee in his hand.
“Hi Connie”
”Good morning princess” he said jokingly with a light smirk and sipped his coffee
“Did I wake you up with my phonecall?”
”Did you?” he asked and put his cup down on the counter ”Kidding, you did. I was sleeping very peacefully thank you very much” he added partially sarcastically
”you hungry?” he asked with a raised brow, leaning against the counter

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

”Kidding, you did. I was sleeping very peacefully thank you very much” He answered. I rolled my eyes “It’s not my fault you sleep so late. When would it be late enough to wake you. 3 PM?” I asked jokingly. He asked if I was hungry. I said “Depends. You see I also woke up, so I would like some bagels if you have, but if not, I rather eat nothing.” I sat down and said “So how do you think people here will take this news? Do you think some will go berserk?” Like I just did before calling you?

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

“It’s not my fault you sleep so late. When would it be late enough to wake you. 3 PM?”
”What can I say, I didn’t have a good reason to wake up, so I didn’t”
He added with a smirk. He didn’t always wake up this late, but it was a chill day with nothing much planned so he decided to sleep in.

“Depends. You see I also woke up, so I would like some bagels if you have, but if not, I rather eat nothing.”
”Bagels or nothing, got it” he said and turned to check if the bagels he had somehow disappeared, nope, they were still there. Good. ”Bagel it is, what inside?” He asked referring to the bagel
"So how do you think people here will take this news? Do you think some will go berserk?”
”Depends who” he started while making food ”Some definitely would, sounds a bit funny to watch not gonna lie” he chuckled lightly

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

“Aww Connor that’s terrible. I mean I don’t really like them, I don’t really know them, but you do like them and know them and you definetley wouldn’t laugh at your friends and family getting mad over loss of freedom, would you?” I asked while taking the cream cheese spread bagel and taking a bite, waiting for his answer.

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

“Aww Connor that’s terrible. I mean I don’t really like them, I don’t really know them, but you do like them and know them and you definetley wouldn’t laugh at your friends and family getting mad over loss of freedom, would you?”
He listened to him, and took the food and coffee and stood against the other counter facing him
”I want to say no, but it’s also kinda lowkey possibly a tiny bit funny-“ he said and slightly but his lip in awkwardness ”I mean not the situation, just the reactions” he added clarifying what he just said, and sipped his coffee. It was a bit mean to laugh at it but hey, he was in it too it’s not like he’s laughing at people’s pain while not having anything at all. As sh!tty as it is, laughing about it won’t really hurt.
@CerealKiller

2 Likes

b47f33f02b837db35bb7ef305b60389b

“Ugh.” Arelya groaned while the sunlight filled the room. She didn’t like alarms, not that she needed one right now anyways, but the sun was the only thing that made sure she wouldn’t stay in bed all day. The first thing she did was grab her phone on her dresser and look through it. Maybe for updates, new instagram posts or comments She didn’t exactly know. The first thing she saw was an emergency news notification on the top of her screen. That was something that she rarely saw in this neighborhood so she immediately clicked on it.

Lime Grove is in a lockdown due to Political issues. Please stay inside!

“Under lockdown?” She said out loud. She got out of bed and went to her moms room while rubbing her eyes. “Mom! Did you hear the news?” She pushed her arm until she woke up.

“What? I don-” She said in a drowsy way. Then she fell back asleep. Arelya sighed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. A frozen Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich instead of bacon and eggs since she was too lazy. Then she scrolled through google to see if there was any information about the political issues.

approachable to text or call

3 Likes

I roll over, taking a look at my alarm clock. God, why do I get up at 8:00am even when I have nothing to do. I turn on my phone scrolling through my notifications when I see a text, saying that Lime Grove is under lock down. That must be a joke. Theres no way Lime Grove was under lock down. I needed to go out for an audition in a couple days, and I had a photoshoot booked. Ughhh. I got out of bed, got dressed, brushed my teeh and got ready to walk over to Connor’s. I needed to tell someone, well more like yell, and I needed coffee so what better idea than to go there. I walked over and threw open the door. “WHY IN THE HECK IS THERE A LOCKDOWN” I yelled as I walked into the kitchen and started making myself coffee. “There is no way, NO WAY, that this isn’t a freaking joke.” I opened the fridge grabbing the cream and put some in, then added sugar to my coffee. “I have an audition, and a photoshoot! What am I supposed to do? Huh?” I rambled on, not paying attention to whatever else is happening around me. I took a sip of my coffee and turned around and theres someone, someone I’ve never met before there. “Oh uhm…” I mumble to myself while looking at Connor in shock, why didn’t I see him there before.

@CerealKiller - Connor
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Kenneth

2 Likes

I looked at her a bit shokced. I certainly wouldn’t do that with my friends … probably because my best friends live too far away for me to do something like this. I realised it’s been a while and we’ve been staring at each other rather than talking so I just swalloved the bite that was still lingering in my mouth nodded and said “Hello” so nervously it sounded like a Russian accent. After a hot second I turned to Connor while pointing at the woman and asked “Is this the kid of reaction you wanted to laugh at?” Knowing I’d be throwin him under the bus if she realises he wanted to laugh at people freaking out over this bit of information and getting him all flustered. Watching him try to explain himself will be amazing.

@Megan @CerealKiller

2 Likes