[Limelight] Art Release: Time for a Picnic Date

Hello All!

I know it’s been a bit, but we’re back with our first monthly release! As mentioned previously, we will have a theme for each monthly release to tie the items all together. This month’s theme is Picnic Date!

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? We’ll be making 2 separate posts with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. The first deadline for creating images is 5 AM PST tomorrow, and the second deadline for creating images is 5 AM PST next Wednesday (May 25th)

When are these for you?
Check here for tomorrow!
Check here for the 2nd deadline!

Though not all images may make it into the final posts, we appreciate your effort and try to include as many images as we can! Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Limelight Female
Wide Brim Straw Hat Straw
Rattan Bag Straw
Star Leaf Earrings Metal Complex Color
High Waist Denim Frayed Shorts Denim
Frill Hem Crop Cami Cotton Complex Color
Cross Sandals Pleather Complex Color
Sl Sasha V Neck Tank Cotton Marigold Yellow

Limelight Male
Cinched Bucket Bag Leather Embroidery Floral Blue
Cinched Bucket Bag Leather Embroidery Floral Blue Yellow
Bell Sleeve Tied Crop Top Cotton Floral Wild
High Waisted Button Up Skirt Cotton Blue
Brimmed Straw Hat Straw
Chino Shorts Cotton Complex Color
Flannel Shirt Combo Flannel Red
Rolled Cuff V Neck Layered Shirt Cotton

Limelight Female Plus
Belted Tulle Skirt Tulle Lavender Brown
Belted Tulle Skirt Tulle Black Brown
Belted Tulle Skirt Tulle Teal Brown
V Neck Tank Cotton Marigold Yellow
Frill Hem Crop Cami Cotton Complex Color
High Waist Denim Frayed Shorts Denim
Belted Tulle Skirt Tulle Brown
Belted Tulle Skirt Tulle Pink Brown

Wishlist Clothing
Negligee Lace Bow Yellow Cream (Female and Female Plus)

:sparkles: As wished for by @Allie_Diamond_Epy :sparkles:

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,

The Episode Team

2 Likes

This was a shocking release. I really thought there might be more than this but I guess not at this point.

Honestly, same

I’m hoping that it was only small because this was the first of the new monthly updates but I was kinda disappointed by the number of items

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m hoping for as well. They also didn’t do a very good job of letting people know about the new schedule. I would have thought they would have announced the release date along with the announcement of the new art release system.

1 Like