List of genders and what they are

Because our weekly theme is about gender, let’s try and make a list of different gender identities.

I am going to make the second post in this a wiki post for people to add on to, because I certainly don’t know enough to make a list about this myself. Make sure not to overwrite other people’s edits and be respectful of what other people have written. We can also talk about specific gender identities in the thread, especially ones that you don’t know about or don’t identify with and hopefully we can all help each other come to a better understanding about this.

@Discussions ~ help me out here :pleading_face:

9 Likes

The List

• Male
  • Female
  • Non Binary
  • Gender Fluid
  • Agender
  • Bigender
  • Demi-girl/demi-boy
  • Transgender
  • Pangender
  • Genderqueer
  • Androgynous
10 Likes

homophobes:

“I now identify as an attack helicopter :scream::laughing::rofl::scream::sob::hot_face::laughing::sunglasses: I have reached peak comedy”

5 Likes

I identify as a poatote get on my level :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@passionfruit What is a demi girl/ demi boy? Someone who is not fully girl/boy but also not transgender?

I have been trying to search this up but I would like to know if I’m really correct?

5 Likes

I identify as a fryer :hot_face:

4 Likes

:eyes::dagger:

3 Likes

Y’all can add definitions to the genders on the list to help out :eyes:

4 Likes

Added “pangender” and “genderqueer”.

Meaning of both:

3 Likes

Non-binary or genderqueer is a spectrum of gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary.

2 Likes

A gender identity term for someone who was assigned female/male at birth but does not fully identify with being a woman/men , socially or mentally.

2 Likes

Gender - fluid people are people whose gender changes over time. A genderfluid person might identify as a woman one day and a man the next.(so please try not to misgender them, but is ok if you are confused) They might also identify as agender, bigender, or another nonbinary . Hope this helped.

2 Likes

Bigender, is a gender identity that includes any two gender identities and behaviors. … Some bigender individuals express two distinct personas, which may be feminine, masculine, agender, androgyne, or other gender identities; others find that they identify as two genders simultaneously.

Lol, I don’t know the rest (well I do know what trans means-)

2 Likes

Transgender** people are people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth. “Trans” is often used as shorthand for transgender.

2 Likes

Someone who has an open whole in their private parts

Someone who has something that looks as a sausage in their private parts… And that’s all the genders I know…

4 Likes

That’s also another way to describe to but that is not what I would have said. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Non binary isn’t a gender, it’s an umbrella term for different genders that basically aren’t male or female.

4 Likes

Lmao… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

or other genders… cis male and cis female aren’t the only genders in the world :eyes:

2 Likes

I never said the word cis :eyes: By saying male and female I included transgenders. I just said everyone who doesn’t identify as male or female falls underneath the non binary spectrum regardless of their specific gender.

2 Likes