List of realistic-art tutorials! - RapidFireArt

So, I recently found someone on youtube who does loads of step-by-step art tutorials. The only supplies you need are pencils (just a normal HB is fine) and a decent rubber/eraser.

How to draw realistic eyes I used this tutorial recently and it’s really effective, my favourite out of all the tutorials I’ve tried so far.

How to draw/shade noses This one is super helpful because noses are a real pain…

Basic hand construction and shading Everyone struggles with hands at some point, this tutorial is really helpful especially when you’re just getting started.

How to draw and shade ears This one is really good :smiley:

Long curly hair The individual strands look really weird, but trust me it works wonders when you use them on a head.

Unique eye shapes

How to draw lips very helpful :eyes:

Different head positions, part 1 Head positions part 2 For all those confusing poses :laughing:

Basic face This is the one that led me to her youtube page.

There are loads of tutorials on her Youtube page, there’s bound to be one for whatever you’re looking for!

12 Likes

Bookedmarked

3 Likes

U r a goddess send my dear

This is a surprisingly helpful thread and I’m surprised that more people haven’t found it and used its resources. If there are any wannabe artists out there who wish to draw even half as well as some of the artists on the forum, then totally use these resources.
In fact, why not try out some on the tips and post your results below? I’d love to seem them and they motivate me to try some.

2 Likes

Why am I only finding this now? There are so many helpful links here! I guess there are many other people who could use them

2 Likes

This looks super helpful! @Artists if you’re interested in realism :eyes:

3 Likes

~added some tags since @Soleil forgot to~

3 Likes

SMH STOP CALLING ME OUT :angry:

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity