List the Best Anime on Netflix

Alright, I’m going to start this off with some good anime that I watch on Netflix. The point of this thread is to list the best anime you like to watch on Netflix. I’m not going to make a huge list since there is a lot of anime that are good on Netflix.

• One Piece - this is hands down one of my favorite animes even if it has stupid moments in the show. It’s a cheerful show to watch. I also love the music in the show. One Piece is a good option if you like shows based on pirates and magical abilities.
  • Naruto the Series - this is the first series of the Naruto Saga. It has all 9 seasons of Naruto on Netflix. If you like anything related to ninjas, epic storyline, and comical moments then I suggest you watch this show. It’s more than just a hyped-up show.
  • Castlevania - this show is based on the video games of the same name. It follows the story of Dracula. I suggest you watch this show if you like horror and gore shows.
  • The Seven Deadly Sins - This is another really good show based on demons, goddesses, giants, and many other magical beings. I suggest watching this show.
  • Inuyasha - Another great classic series that Netflix has in their streaming libraries. If you love stories based in Feudal Japan then definitely watch this show.
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender - Netflix carries the whole show in the stream. I highly recommend this story.
  • The Dragon Prince - this show is from the same creators of Avatar: TLA. It’s based in a world with dragons, elves, humans, and much more. Another highly recommended show.

@AnimeNerds

5 Likes

• Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (most fave :sneezing_face::heart:)
• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
• Attack on Titan
• Black Clover

4 Likes

ATLA. PERIODT.

2 Likes

Seven deadly sins tho . Top notch radness

2 Likes

Hell to the yes! Now, I don’t have Netflix, but I know some anime on there and some aren’t.

• Seven Deadly Sis
  • Castlevania
  • Black Butler
  • Attack on Titan
  • Sword Art Online
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Violet Evergarden
3 Likes
  • Castlevania
  • Kakegurui (not really the best cause it’s kinda dumb but yk it’s funny)
  • Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
  • Attack on Titan
  • Parasyte
  • Black Butler
2 Likes

I have more:

• My Hero Academia
  • Haikyuu
  • Food Wars
  • Fruits Basket
  • ATLA (even though it’s not considered as Anime)
3 Likes

yessss :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

its fine
:hocho::fire:

1 Like

Nobody said blue exorcist. Wow.

Yugioh is also top notch. So happy after so many years it’s still on Netflix.

1 Like

I forgot to put that in the list!

1 Like

THIS ABSOLUTELY THIS

And seven deadly sins

1 Like

Soul Eater and Akame ga Kill.

Okie dokie UK netflix

• Seven Deadly Sins but only seasons 1-3 I can’t in good conscience recommend more than that :joy:

• Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

• Cowboy Bebop (tis a classic)

• One Punch Man season 1

• Tokyo Ghoul season 1 (first season is rad the rest is better experienced through manga imo but it’s all on Netflix, just be warned the animation becomes basically a slideshow by season 3)

• Demon Slayer

• Castlevania

• My Hero Academia

1 Like

My boyfriend says One Punch Man is bad. Elaborate?

1 Like

Your boyfriend is wrong :eyes: season 1 is great and the animation is gorgeous
Season 2 isn’t as good so I’d suggest the manga for that

1 Like

Figured. Well, sadly, I can’t read manga…

Then watch season 1 :smiley:

145729dd44aee11fb14f7c4181b6a468

Started SAO. Watched four episodes in a row.

Closed due to inactivity