Login issue with Safari

So when I’m on safari on my phone, I need to log back into my account every time the page reloads (I think)

In the past, I didn’t have to relogin and now it’s like whenever I close the safari app or I have it open and the page reloads. Once I think i didn’t get logged out for a little bit when I was on like another app. My phone saves my passwords so I just need Face ID to log in, but again, it only saved the info once when I was logged out.

I wanted to make this issue aware to peeps that this is happening and it’s kind of annoying. I’m curious if anyone else has this problem.

If I’m going to another page on the forums, it’s fine. But if I’m inactive for a while, or even shut off my phone for a few minutes, I have to log back in. I’m bringing up this issue because as I said earlier, this didn’t use to happen. Maybe something changed in the big chunk of time I wasn’t online but still. I understand logging me out if I’m inactive but it would happen even if I have a game open on my phone with safari opened. Idk guys, just wanted to make this aware that it’s out there. I haven’t checked if another person posted about this. Hopefully it’s in the right spot.

Have you checked with anyone to see if they have the same issue? :thinking: If not then it may be an issue with your browser or you may just need to clear your cache, I don’t use safari so I can say I don’t have this issue but obviously if more people are having the issue and clearing cache doesn’t work then we’ll look more into it.

1 Like

How do I clear cache?

1 Like

I assume it’ll be in your settings :eyes: I don’t know what kind of phone you have so I suggest googling it :joy:

1 Like

Oki ty

1 Like

Okay I did it. It’s like ever since I’ve posted this thread and showered, the forums are taking a while to load. Let’s see what happens :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Update @anon68003072 it worked, thank you!

1 Like

Good! Would you like the thread to be closed now?

1 Like

yes pls :blush: thank you kind ma’am

1 Like

Closed by OP request since the issue was resolved :blush: