Lord of The Rings Online Games Thread

Heyy there.
Welcome to the LOTR games thread, where you can talk about games you play or want to play.

Personally i haven’t played any, but here are some games suggested by @WolfGamerGirl37

Mobile Games

The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™

Orcs vs Mages and Wizards FREE

PC games

Here are some questions:

• Have you tried any LOTR games?

• If yes, which ones?

• Which are your favorites and which your least favorites?

• If you haven’t, which ones are you most curious about trying?

Feel free to discuss more about them, make polls, etc.

4 Likes

Yes, this is one of my favorite game fandoms. I played mainly the xbox and pc games. I did find one mobile game but they shut it down last year sadly.

Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) is an online mmo game I stumbled across a year ago. It’s almost 20 years old and still actively played.
War of the North on Xbox, I didn’t get to finish this game since my Xbox got messed up when I had it. I’m not sure if it’s been made backward compatible yet.
Shadow of War, I have this game but I have not started it yet since it’s still downloading on my Xbox.
I played some of the older Xbox games for Lord of the Rings which were really fun when I did play them.

My all-time favorite is LOTRO it’s really fun to play! My second favorite game was Hobbit: Armies of the Third Age which was a mobile app game that was shut down last year. My least favorite game is Legos Lord of the Rings. I’m not a fan of the Lego games.

I’m interested in playing Shadow of War it looks really good! Also, maybe that Lord of the Rings: Journeys to Middle-earth mobile game too.

3 Likes

Just putting this here so more people see this thread.
@Discussions

2 Likes

Yes I have!

I have the Lego game, but I don’t recall if I’ve actually played it yet.
I also own Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Middle Earth: Shadow of War. I haven’t played them personally, but I’ve watched my dad play them and they’re awesome!
Then I play Lord of the Rings Online.

My favorite is definitely LOTRO. It’s always going to be in a special place in my heart. I only started playing it myself a few years ago, but I’ve loved the game since I was little. As a little kid when the game was new I would always watch my dad play it, so now I get to play it with him.

I want to try Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Middle Earth: Shadow of War since I do have the games.

1 Like

New Mobile game to be released next year:

New MMO for Lord of the Rings in the works:

New console and pc game based on Gollum to be released next year:

Read the articles about the new games then let’s discuss what we have read so far.

@Discussions
@Gamers

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :zombie: