Love is Blind ❣️ Official RP thread

The series follows two groups, a group of men and a group of women hoping to find love. For ten (rp) days in a speed dating format, the men and women date each other in different “pods” where they can talk to each other, but not see each other. Whenever they decided, they would be able to propose to the persom they want to marry.

After the proposal, and meeting face to face for the first time the next day, the engaged couples headed to a romantic couples retreat in Thailand. During this trip they spent time getting to know their partners and were able to meet the other couples participating in the experiment.

Following the couples retreat, the engaged couples moved to the same apartment complex. While at the apartments, they all met their partners’ families and explored their partners’ living conditions.

On the day of the wedding, the engaged couples carried out wedding ceremonies and needed to make their final decisions at the altar about whether to split up or get married, answering the question

8edbb9b49415c8b655f93930d8fe928e

Rules❣

This is still the forums, so no explicit sexual things at any point in the rp, sex is allowed but do it in the pm, or just time skip it.
No swearing. Either go without it or just c*nsor curse words if you have to.
No bullying people, only rp characters.:smiling_imp:
No perfect chatacters, they aren’t a thing.
No God-modding.
Keep your characters variant, make this interesting.
Try to avoid violence.
No killing other people’s chatacters
Be nice to your fellow rpers, make everyone feel welcome and loved.
NO CHEATING AND SHOWING OTHER RPERS THE FC!
and most importantly, have a good time :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Faceclaims ❣

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14P5c0qMEJnu_YU1iY8ilgdkLyn8MaRaBMx7CDUqsQt4/edit

And once again please no cheating and showing the other rpers your fc picture before I publish it🙏🏽

Confessional ❣

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eseqfekhsZaaPgmMguFv_I8140ZTV2rQXt7UY9YFa7E/edit
Spill your tea, it’s anonymous😉

@Kate @Littlefeets @Kbail @astxrism @githither @GlitterFist @raviola @Madilnel @sunflower.flow @aesthetic @Skyler2

@LoveisBlind

13 Likes

Casey Stevens

I could not believe that I got picked for the show. I was really happy and excited. A car dropped me off at the place we were going to stay for awhile and it looked nice from the outside. I went inside and went to the area that was designated for us and walked in and saw a beautiful kitchen, and couches and it was pretty open. I was sure excited to be here. I went to a bedroom and just dropped my stuff off and then went back to the kitchen area and waited for more people.

Approachable

2 Likes

Honestly, I was partly surprised when the producers called me to tell me I was accepted for the show, but it only made me happy.
The first thing I did besides a secret happy dance, was to call my moms and tell them.
There’s no point in explaining it to Jessica, she’s too young to understand.
While I go to the show, I’ll be leaving her with my moms, who were two of the only people I really trusted in this world.
When I got to the show house, I walked inside and smiled, I was the first guy there but it was still very exciting

Approchable

2 Likes

Going on the show was super exciting for me and different than anything I’ve ever done before. The whole concept is bizarre, but it’s kind of intriguing when you think about it.
I got out of the cab and entered the show studio villa, it was gorgeous. I won’t mind spending some time here, but what I really wanted was to get out of here with someone, when the time comes.
I put my stuff in the big room full of beds and came back out to the living room, waiting for something to happen

Approachable

3 Likes

Casey Stevens

As I was in the living room I saw another girl walk in and she went to the bedroom and put her stuff away as well and when she came back to the living room I figured I could talk to her while we were waiting. “Hey there I’m Casey, are you excited to be on the show?” I asked her smiling.

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

I came back from the room to the main living room and saw a girl that was either not there before or I possibly missed her
Hey there I’m Casey, are you excited to be on the show?
“Hey!!” I smiled at her “I’m Morgan. Super excitedddd” I added and ran a hand through my hair

@Kate

1 Like

Was it excitement? Joy? Or maybe fear mixed with a huge dose of adrenaline. Whatever Owen felt, he could not deny that his hands were shaking mercilessly and that the ground under his feet was strangely soft. The man quickly hid his hands in the spacious pockets of his jeans. The day has come… The day when Owen will begin to search for love again.

“It’s just like when you’re going on stage,” he muttered to himself. He breathed deeply and… took the first step, the second was easier, more lively, and the next ones turned into an energetic and confident pace. He stepped inside, noticing only one gentleman there. It was a bit strange that Owen is one of the first here. He didn’t bother himself with that strange thought instead, he approached the silent fella.

“Hey, man,” he said with a huge smile. His voice was very unique. It sounded low, but at the ends of sentences slightly jumped up, turning into a tiny squeak. It had a note of pugnaciousness that didn’t go well with it’s sincere, friendly tone. “I’m Owen, and you?” he reached his hand out to him.

Lawrence Pierce ~ @CerealKiller

2 Likes

I didn’t expect to be the first one there, Not that I’m usually late but still.
I looked around the house for a few minutes, it was honestly a nice place.
After a while another guy came in
I smiled at him
Hey, man. I’m Owen, and you?
“Lawrence” I introduced myself and lightly pushed myself away from the table I was leaning against
“How’s it going?” I asked him
@sunflower.flow

1 Like

Leia Lanai

This might not be the perfect way to meet someone for a person that has a particular type but it’s worth giving it a shot. In a way, it will make her brothers pleased because she isn’t going for someone she finds attractive but someone who fits her and her needs. All her life she had not only them but her parents controlling who she dates, pointing out everything that might not be good about that person and it always made her discouraged. It made her focus more on herself and her job, which is something she didn’t mind at all but it’s time to find someone she can always have by her side. That’s what she really wants, without anyone interfering.
So getting that call and finding out she was going to be on the show did make her excited but also very frightened. The whole concept of it was strange to her and even if she was confident there will always be that voice telling you this won’t end well. There is a high possibility no one would like her and even if they do they might not physically like her.

She did make sure she looked good even now, putting on a simple blue dress and fixing it the moment she stepped out of the car. Standing in front of the place now did actually make her feel all the excitement as she smiled brightly to herself before walking in. This will be worth it, she thought to herself as she stopped walking, putting her hands on her hips and just looking around the place in almost an awe. Lowering her gaze she noticed some girls were already there, making her laugh lightly as she rushed towards them almost feeling stupid for not noticing them first. “Hello, lovelies!” She enthusiastically said with a bright smile on her face. “I’m Leia, it’s nice to see I’m not the only one here now. This will be so much fun.” Playing with the sleeves of her dress she looked around the room once again before meeting their gaze, biting her lower lip to hide her goofy smile.

@Kate
@CerealKiller

2 Likes

Casey Stevens

I smile at her excitement. “Hey Morgan nice to meet you. I’m so excited to this should be fun and hopefully we will find someone.” I say smiling at her. “I wonder if any girls will like the same guys if so it will be interesting to see what happens”. I then see another girl appear and she introduced herself as Leia. “Hey there I’m Casey” I smile at her. “Nice to meet you.”

@CerealKiller
@astxrism

3 Likes

I opened my mouth in slight awe “God I haven’t thought about that! That’s definitely going to be interesting if it happens” I smirked and covered my mouth lightly, honestly I’m a huge fan of tea.
Hey lovelies!
I looked over at the new girl that showed up “Hey babe!!” I smiled at her
I’m Leia, it’s nice to see I’m not the only one here now. This will be so much fun
“I’m Morgan” I introduced myself again “By the way I absolutely adore your dress, it looks amazing on you” I said with a light smile
@Kate @astxrism

2 Likes

The sun was shining brighter than Nash had ever seen it shine before, echoing the child-like glee inside him. He couldn’t believe that he’d been able to get on his favorite American show, Love Is Blind. He could barely contain himself as he thought about all of the people he’d meet; Not just romantic interests, but potential friends, too! The thought of so many new people made him giddy. He hoped they’d all be nice. But whether they were or not, this was the opportunity of a lifetime, and he was going to make the most of it!

Nash strode into the show house confidentally, but as he looked around and saw that he was one of the first here, and the rest were already engaged in conversations with each other, he was struck suddenly with uncharacteristic shyness. Would it be rude to try to join in on a conversation? If he didn’t try to get to know some of these guys, would he be alone for the rest of the show? He stood there awkwardly for a second, and was about to speak up with an icebreaker when he thought the better of it, and instead found a nice place to sit in a corner. He began quietly tuning his guitar there, because not only did music always calm him, an instrument was practially a magnet for cool new potential friends. He began to quietly strum and hum a tune.

approachable

4 Likes

Leia Lanai

“Casey, Morgan.” Quietly repeating after them with a slight nod she just hoped she wouldn’t forget their names that easily. It’s a really hard task for her. “Nice to meet you both.” She quickly added giggling as she fixed her messy bun. Living where she does she constantly has to have her hair up because it’s hot so by now she got used to just putting it in a bun or a ponytail. “By the way I absolutely adore your dress, it looks amazing on you”
“Mahalo.” She quietly said looking down at it and twirling it with her hands. Her clothes were either blue or white, she liked to keep it simple. “Thank you!” Quickly adding that she looked up at them with a warm smile, figuring they probably didn’t understand that. “I’m from Honolulu. What about you two?”

@CerealKiller
@Kate

4 Likes

Lisette still didn’t know what she was doing here. Was it so difficult for her to find love in real life that she had to come to some popular TV show? Apparently yes, because she was standing in front of the impressive building, waiting… for something. She didn’t know what for. Maybe for an impulse or another participant who would take her arm and pull her inside. Is it too late to back out? Lisette looked around as if she was looking for a way out. Such, however, was impossible to find, because around her a permanent part of the film crew was standing. One of the producers, apparently disturbed (or maybe even mad) by the fact that Lisette stood in place like a stone figure, gave her a gesture with his hand, to inform her, that she had to go inside.

Lisette shifted slowly through the door and quietly entered the room. Other girls were already talking to each other, but Lisette was too shy to join them. She sat on one of the cream couches, practically sinking in it. Next to her, she placed a blue suitcase that looked like it was about to burst from the excess of things that Lisette managed to squeeze inside.

She was unnoticeable. So small that even her clothes swallowed her. It was obvious she had lost weight because her bell-bottoms were far too big for her. They were tightly pressed to her waist with a thick brown belt, but still, from time to time, they slightly slid down. Lisette covered her ruffled white blouse with a floral sweater. She was pressing it so tightly to her chest as if the outfit had protective skills. She waited in silence for the development of the event, looking at her suitcase. She couldn’t wait to open it and sink into a new book.

APPROACHABLE

2 Likes

Casey Stevens

I looked at Leia’s dress after Morgan pinged it out. I didn’t get a good look before but now that I am looking at it, it is a nice dress. “Yeah Leia your dress is beautiful it’s cute and casual but comfortable and your rocking it.” I then heard Leia day Mahalo which I have heard before and couldn’t think where I heard that word then she said she is from Honolulu which I should have known it was Hawaii. “I’m from Ann Arbor Michigan. I’ve been to 2 times it is beautiful there. Are you excited for the experience Leia”

@CerealKiller
@astxrism

2 Likes

Hudson Ronin

As much as people might think this is not his cup of tea it very much is. Even if he is an actions, not words type of a guy getting deep with someone is what he has always been longing for. So yes, he was excited about this. He was hoping he would find a person who would pick him just because of who he is as a person and nothing more.
Getting in a serious relationship hasn’t been that easy for him recently. He was focusing more on his job and friends rather than finding the love of his life. It just wasn’t easy finding someone who can really connect with.

In all honesty, he wasn’t surprised he got the call, he was pretty sure he would get on the show. Getting to the house he casually placed his hands in his pockets before walking in. Some guys were already there which pleased him, being alone now wasn’t what he wanted. He didn’t have a problem with walking up to them but he took this chance to just let his gaze wonder around the room.

Approachable

4 Likes

“I guess not so good if I’m here,” Owen replied, giggling happily. He had contagious laughter. The one that could brighten even the darkest of rooms. “Of course, I’m just kidding,” he added after a moment, a little uncertainly. He didn’t want to overwhelm everyone with his jokes. He cleared his throat and sank his hands into his pockets. “I am very excited.” He said, and the corners of his mouth formed into a broad smile again. A strange glow filled his eyes as he continued. “I can’t wait until we finally start dating. Well, you know,” he leaned closer to his interlocutor, placing an open hand close to his mouth. “There is slight stress, but don’t tell anyone I’m scared,” he whispered jokingly. “And how are you feeling?” he asked.

At the same moment, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed two new participants. They stood in silence as if waiting for an invitation to talk. Owen was here to provide it to them. “Hey, come here,” he shouted kindly, pointing the space next to him and Lawrence. “We’re just talking. I am Owen, and this is Lawrence,” he introduced the man, patting him lightly on the back.

@CerealKiller ~ Lawrence Pierce
@GlitterFist ~ Nash Hu Manuera
@astxrism ~ Hudson Ronin

3 Likes

Kellan O’Connor

Kellan honestly would have been surprised if he wasn’t chosen to come on Love is Blind. Despite the fact he still wasn’t used to being in the spotlight, he was someone that people knew of and had seen on tv. Just the fact that he was rising in popularity made for a good reason to have him on a show like this. It could up ratings for the show, and it was more exposure for Kellan, which his agent definitely approved of. Kellan just hoped that an opportunity like this would help him find love, someone who would like him for him. At least, that’s what his sister encouraged him. He just had to convince himself to be a little more like the character he plays on his show. Just a bit of charm could go a long way. He set down his belongings then stepped into the room where the other guys seemed to be gathered.

Approachable

3 Likes

Nash was starlted by somebody calling him. He looked up to see one of the guys who’d gotten there before him, a friedly looking guy wide a wide smile, gesturing him to join them. He grinned and slung his guitar over his shoulder, sliding into the empty space between the two men and introducing himself. “Kia ora!” He waved to them. “My name’s Nash.”

The guy who called him over patted his conversation partner on the back. “I am Owen, and this is Lawrence.” He introduced himself and the other man, who waved silently. “Nice to meet you guys!” Nash said. “What were you talking about? How excited you are to meet all the girls?” He joked.

@CerealKiller
@astxrism
@sunflower.flow

3 Likes

Casey, Morgan
“Leia” I slightly pointed at her continuing her list
“It’s so nice to meet you too! Both of you” I said with a smile “I was hoping people here will be nice”
Mahalo
I smiled and lightly nodded “you’re welcome” I said. I assumed she was from Hawaii, I remembered that term and it was definitely Hawaiian
I’m from Honolulu. What about you two?
I chuckled “I figured that when you said Mahalo” I said
I’m from Ann Arbor Michigan.
“Never been there but it sounds nice” I shrugged lightly “I’m from the UK, London girl if the accent didn’t give it away yet” I chuckled
@Kate @astxrism lmao I forgot to mention her accent in her first posts :joy:

3 Likes