Lwk might have covid it's okay

OKOKOKO SO LIKE-
I’m on my high school softball team. I play for the Junior varsity and Varsity team. WELL ~ last week I played with the Varsity team Friday and Saturday. On Friday we played 2 games and on Saturday we played 3 games. Now the policy for softball right now is you don’t have to wear a mask during practices but in games you HAVE to wear a mask in the dugout but not when you are on the field. Well us being teenagers playing a sport we don’t like to wear the masks So we don’t Anyways, every Sunday we have to get tested for Covid and let’s just say a friend of mine tested positive while I tested Negative. BUT since she is positive the whole Varsity team has to quarantine so right now I’m quarantined. WELLLLLLL it’s day 3 into quarantine yk today is Tuesday AND I’ve been coughing all day, my shoulder on my right side aches, same as my neck, and my back. For a second I thought I lost my taste but it’s still there just very faint-
SO HAHA I have to go get tested again :sob: :v:t5:
OKOKOK andandandand I’m kind of hoping I have covid- BUT HEAR ME OUT- Since I’m originally on the Junior Varsity softball team I can’t play with the Varsity team anymore because they aren’t trying to risk an outbreak. BUT people who have had or has covid can play on Varsity- and I love the Varsity softball team, I love the people on there so much, and I was already playing on it. So this means if I get tested again and have covid I can play on the Varsity team. And before I get attacked because I wished covid upon myself, my parents had both had their covid vaccinations, both doses. So since there is a big possibility I have covid I won’t be hurting anyone (:

Anyways-

• Have you ever had covid?
  • If yes what was it like?
  • Have you ever been quarantined for the 14 days?
  • If yes did you ever get bored?
    @Discussions :two_hearts:
4 Likes

no

1 Like

Get yourself tested, love ~
And take care!

2 Likes

Thank youuu :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon, and that the symptoms aren’t too aggressive.

No, I haven’t… at least, not that I know of. I’ve heard that some people can be asymptomatic, but I haven’t heard any particular cases of someone having been asymptomatic throughout the whole illness.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity