MAFIA: Masque of the Red Death

NAME: Maeven
KNOWN BY: This ball should be honored to have someone as distinguishable as my self! Of course, by my brilliant emerald eyes, ebony hair, and mole placed on the left bottom of my chin, my appearance is utterly distinguishable from the get go from you meager bafoons. Ah, of course, my family is filthy rich, what of it?
MASK: Black with gold crestings, the shape of a figure eight. (Meaning, technically, gold circles encapsulating the eyelids.)

3 Likes

Welcome to the Royal Ball, Golden Eyes! We’re honored to have you.

2 Likes

Name - Alex Shelesh

Known by - By my family, they’re one of the richest family in the world, plus they’re friends with the royalties. But I’m mostly known because of my beautiful heterochromia eyes, brown and grey.

Mask - A rectangle black mask with Alexandrite diamond

2 Likes

Welcome, Alexandrite! I’m sure you’ll be the life of the party.

2 Likes

Name: Ryder ( I changed my last name to be nothing)

Known For: Being a bad boy mafia gang leader teacher with rock hard abs and not going to jail after I got my student pregnant and the entire trial was televised and turned into a Netflix original series.

Mask: a black motorbike shapped mask made from pleather.

5 Likes

Welcome, Motorbike! Looking tough! I hope you enjoy the party!

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Oo, I wanna join.

Name: Kalina Ring
Known for: She has big 'fro and ruby-colored lips. Her nails are painted black and filed to be sharp just in case someone gets too friendly.
Mask: A turquoise mask with white pearls.

3 Likes

Welcom, Turquoise! Looking good!

2 Likes

Ooh ohh me too!

2 Likes

Okay! What kind of mask are you wearing? That’ll determine your name.

1 Like

Uhmmm

A blue one?

2 Likes

K then. Welcome to the ball, Blue!

2 Likes

Happy to be here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll join too :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

Name: Hanna Quack (oui, I’m too lazy to come up with something good)
Known for: She’s the queen of all ducks and rules a kingdom of people who all worship ducks :duck::green_heart: She can also randomly turn people into ducks if she wants to :shushing_face::green_heart::duck:
Mask: She has a beautiful dark green mask with a decorative fake duck feather on each side of it :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::duck:

3 Likes

And I’ll tag @Mafia since they could be interested in this :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I already said oui

2 Likes

Welcome to the party, Duck!

3 Likes

Hanna Goose would sounds better :eyes:

2 Likes

I’d like to join!

Name: Primrose
Mask: a black mask with some silver and sapphire details which is shaped to look like the face of a cat

2 Likes