Making some friends~ ✨

I feel like I need to out myself more and make more forum friends, Or at-least acquaintances. Thank you to these Forum friends for keeping me from mass loneliness - :pleading_face:

@GlitterFist
@Meekepeek
@Melaniey
@OhSumana
@FuzilladeBlue
@phnx

So some small information on me:

Heyo! My name is Makaya, Better know as @AstroPoison on Episode and Shannii Forums~ I’m 19 years old and already withering away like a skeleton. But not the good ole’ Minecraft kind.

I run around 2-3 Roleplay’s, I’m in 4 others. And I somehow function with all of that! As of lately I’ve been more open with other topics and pushing myself out to connect with others.

Truthfully I thought I wasn’t gonna last when I left Episode for Shannii, But look at that! Queen Shannii bagged my love for Roleplay, And now I’ve somehow managed to receive Backup Staff. I’ll be out there staffing. One day :relieved: But as of now I’m just the local insomniac that works well under pressure.

I just wanna make some friends and get more out there! :blush::heart:

19 Likes

This is the wrong- Okay Whoops, Can a staff help. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I need to socialize and get out there, but have no idea how to start a conversation so I’m just stuck in this strange in between of wanting to make friends but being to self conscious to do so :joy:

3 Likes

Honestly me-

I have a small group of friends but whenever someone else talks I’m like-

What do I say so they don’t know I’m a sloth until later on-

2 Likes

Wait, are we friends now?

Gained, Rank: Accepted

3 Likes

:unamused:

1 Like

So… heeeey!

1 Like

HES ALIVE, GET THE POPE

2 Likes

You were tagged- Nani

3 Likes

Yes yes he’s returned

3 Likes

Aye!

1 Like

post says otherwise EVA

1 Like

Hiii were technically friends already but let’s get CLOSER

2 Likes

DUDE I TJOUGHT I CLICKED YOUR NAME SJDJE

2 Likes

It’s because I havent posted in Hazbin yet isnt it

No-

Yes-

No

1 Like

I’m just questioning what to say so I don’t sound rude because of “tone” and everything.

Sloths are pretty cool though

2 Likes

My little brother forced me to watch Teen Beach Movie

2 Likes

I just haven’t posted for a while out of fear. It’s all good now.

4 Likes

Fear of me, of course

2 Likes