Manga you want to see made into anime

There are a few that like, I wanna see made into anime. Like Phantom Seer could give a good season, I also want the rest of JJK to be made into an anime and the rest of MHA :smiley:

@AnimeNerds what do you guys want to see?

1 Like

Itā€™s actually a Manhwa, but Iā€™m all for Eleceed becoming an anime, especially because it could then be subbed and shared with others! I canā€™t WAIT to show it to my mom, lover of all catsā€¦I think it would bring her MUCH laughter, seeing their antics.

2 Likes

Since you seem to know Eleceed do you know the other comic drawn by the artistā€¦ Girlā€™s of the Wild? Iā€™m honestly down for it to be made into an anime as well though, although I think it might be made into a kdrama before it would be made into an anime.

1 Like

Heirā€™s Game
I have more, just need to get the manga names again lol

Girls of the Wild was ok. Iā€™d probably watch it if it was made into an anime, too. But, I wouldnā€™t be nearly as enthusiastic as Eleceed.

1 Like

Yeah, it lost most of the plot halfway so I feel the same.

1 Like

I wanted an anime movie for the manga Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan. The manga is based on the Korean novel ā€œOur Happy Hoursā€, which also had a movie adaptation back in 2006.

This was one of the most heartbreaking manga Iā€™ve ever read. Itā€™s only 8 chapters long but it still made me cry a river. I bet it would look awesome when animated.

The rest of Black Butler, honestly

Please, please remake TPNā€™s second season. I need it animated.