Manifestation (My Views/Experience + Mini Lesson From Star!)

:star2:Manifestation :star2:

Hey everybody… so some really weird things have been happening and I just want to share them and discuss them because like… if you believe in this stuff, then this is pretty cool.

So before I share my experience and views… I have some questions to discuss…

What’s your view on manifestation?

Have you ever manifested something?

Why do you believe in it/why don’t you believe in it?

• Also- feel free to PM me with any paranormal inquiries that you don’t wanna share publicly! I know a lot about it!

What is manifestation?
So for me, manifestation is when you put something out into the universe, like a request, and it comes true in your day to day life. I don’t know the exact definition, but that’s what it is to me.

My Experience / views about it
So I believe in guardian angels, ghosts, the after life, past lives… etc. I’m not really religious tho, thought I was gonna be for a bit, then I just decided not to go there after talking to people and stuff. But despite this, I have never felt like closer to my beliefs than I do now. This is important to my experience don’t worry.

So a while back I kept seeing this tarot card reading on Youtube, and it kept like popping up in my reccomended. So I took that as a sign and I went to check it out.
The thing you should probably know is- tarot cards don’t usually work for me lol. At least the Youtube ones. They never related to me, and I could never find the right one.
Well this one… literally everything the person was saying, was almost 100% true for me.
And one of the things she said was that my guardian is very very generous.

And I didn’t really believe it, it was on the back of my mind. I was like… Huh, probably not, maybe, but I’ve never seen her be generous. (I believe I have a guardian angel named Rachel- for context).

But I started being grateful for things more. In that tarot card reading, the girl also said that gratitude is really important to Rachel. So I was like, it’ll better my life, so I’ll do it. And each night, I’ve made it a routine to while I’m going to bed, think about three things I’m grateful for.

And after that… things got slightly crazy.

Soo, one night, I was getting out of the shower and I thought to myself, “It would be cool if Episode had actually good towels and spa stuff.” I thought about the cool things creators could do with it. But I didn’t need it, I didn’t want it crazily, it was more of just, “huh, this would be cool.” I’d be happy if I had it but I didn’t need it, it was just simply a passing want.

The next time I checked into Episode… Episode had gotten the spa update.

Ok… you might be thinking- what if that’s just a crazy coincidence- or to those of you who believe what I believe- what if I predicted it?

Both of those things could’ve been the case, but I doubt it.
I find it more plausable that it was just a coincidence than I predicted it- mainly because I don’t predict things like that. I couldn’ve but I doubt it.
And I just don’t think it was a coincidence.

But I have another example to those of you that might be rightly wary of this.

A while ago, (this all happened like a couple months ago) I wanted to change my title because I’ve never really had a personalized title before. I didn’t know what I wanted it to be.
Same instance. It was a passing thing. I wanted it, but didn’t need to have it, if I had it I would be happy, but if I didn’t it would be fine. It was just a passing thought, then @anon68003072 suggested me a title, and I thought it was perfect. (Also thank you Eleanor, I love my new title and will be keeping it forever)
I mean, yes that could’ve been a coincidence and especially since everybody else were getting titles and things.

And I have yet another example…
So again, a couple months ago, I was cold one night. I wanted a big blanket and I was going to ask my mom in the morning for one that we already had. I didn’t need it, I was just cold that one night and wanted it. It was a passing thought and I completely forgot in the morning. Then later in the day I found it on my bed. Of course my mom had put it there but I hadn’t told her I wanted it.

And then an even stranger example… One day I like wanted pizza or something (idk what it was lol) and I was going to ask my mom but forgot, and then she got me exactly what I wanted and she had thought that I had asked for it… but I hadn’t… This was like, within an hour too…

Yes, this could have been all coincidences, but this has never happened to me before. And right after I had started practicing gratitude, right after I had realized that Rachel was giving if I ever wanted something. That’s more than just coincidences.

Now, what are your thoughts on this?

If you believe me, which is fine if you don’t, I believe that we should respect eachother’s beliefs regardless of whether we believe them or not. I’d love to debate about this, I’m always up for that- so if anyone ever wants to do that- I’m down.

But if you believe me, and in manifestation, and you want to do it- here’s my advice.
Manifestation is not the same for everyone. I’ve tried manifesting things and it just didn’t work. For me, it wasn’t until I started practicing gratitude that I believe my angels started giving me small things that I wanted. I’ll try to give general advice based on what I’ve learned.

How To Manifest
I think there are multiple ways, but one that I know and kind of use, is imaging that I’m going to get what I want, or that I’m going to ask for what I want, essentially, imagining that it’s going to happen and that I will make it happen/it is easily attainable. I go more in depth with this down here :arrow_down:

My method:

• Be greatful for what you have. Be thankful for things that you like having, think about how you got them, anything you need to do to be grateful for them.
    I think the way my method works with this is- you can’t get something new if you aren’t grateful for what you already have. And this can go to multiple things. Like Episode. When I was thinking about getting the towels with Episode, I was grateful for the things that Episode already released. Not really exactly with the whole company, but the artist’s work and consideration for what people wanted.
    So really put that into account when you are manifesting things- and make sure it’s genuine! (obviously lol)

• Don’t expect anything. If you’re using this “method” (Not really a method- that’s kind of the point) then try not to think about manifestation. Whenever I thought about manifestation I found myself not genunily being grateful. Idk how to explain it. It’s just never worked for me. It’s always worked when I expected nothing and just purely wanted, and didn’t expect anything from it.

• So all this still applies, when using the method I am using, there still has to be no expectation, at least from other people. In my experience, it has to be something that you will go out there and do or ask for. So if the first method is defined as… you expecting something to come. Well, first there is the genuine want there, without expectation, and gratefulness, then you think to yourself, oh- I’ll go out there and do it! For example, you really want an apple but it is 12:34 (cough) and you’re too lazy to get it. So you go to sleep, thinking about how you’ll get one in the morning if you remember, but then in the morning or later in the day, someone gives you an apple. (Does this make sense?)
  • Don’t expect big things. Episode thing was the biggest thing that happened to me. Expecting big things or asking for big things, most likely will not work, at least when you first do it. Try to let go of that expectation and find what you’re just wanting naturally. Don’t put manifestation into it. Because if you expect something too big, and you don’t think that you can accomplish it on your own, then you most likely will not get it. Like, if you want to get a million dollars, but you’re like… yeah, I’m never gonna do anything to try to make it happen- why bother? Then it is not gonna manifest.
  • Be within reason people!

I have no idea what this is for and I am debating posting it. So let’s go over what we just learned!

How to manifest:
Image something already exists and is about to happen!

• It has to be something you can go out there and do
  • Can’t think about manifesting with it tho (which is the tricky thing)
  • Practice mindfulness and gratitude, really be thankful for the things you already have (this may only work for me idk)
  • Don’t expect too much, just in general, lose that expectation all together, except for what you know you can accomplish yourself.

This has been confusing but I hope you understand that my “method” is the same as the first one, I just think of it in a sort of different way now lol. This is just based on how I do it, there could be different techniques and stuff.

Anyway, this has been a mini-lesson from Star!

One of the things I am thankful for tonight is this forum, giving me a place to post this lol.
I’m happy to hear any responses! I’ve been bothering people about this lately in chats and I just need a thread now. I would like to hear your honest opinions!

(I had a few doubts about posting this, so you might see that in there cuz I’m too lazy to go through and remove it- because rn I’m about to post lol)

4 Likes

At first by manifestation I thought you meant you had been visited by a ghost which manifested itself as some kind of demonic entity and I feared for your safety. :joy:

But now I understand what you mean.

For me though I’ll ask for something then I’ll get the opportunity to make it happen or a chain of events will start in which I get to reach the goal and it’s not always obvious that the first event is going to get me where I am.

Obviously I have to put work in to it as well.

1 Like

THANK YOU STAR :star:

for… what?

Also I manifested a hundred dollars today and got it.

1 Like

I love your writing!

1 Like

Aww thanks, but you don’t need to thank me for that, if you ever want any more tips about manifestation, feel free to PM me!

1 Like

Damn.

I need to meditate more

1 Like

WEll did you meditate or???

1 Like

nO. Lol… I’ve been so busy this month. Maybe in the morning?

1 Like

Would advise it but you don’t have to lol.

1 Like

Nahhh, honestly, I’d love to get back into it! Maybe it’d help with all that stress lol

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :new_moon::dizzy: