Marvel Outfit Contest

Hey guys! It’s time for another fandom outfit contest! The chosen theme for this week is Marvel! The theme is chosen every week at random, so if you have a fandom you’d like to see be a contest theme, fill out this form.

You will have until Thursday to enter this contest. You can use any clothing items from the Writer’s Portal, the only requirement is that your outfit must relate to the chosen fandom. Similar to the update contests, you can only use one image.

The winner will be decided by a community vote, and the winner gets bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

2 Likes
If you’d like to be reminded to join, which day(s) would you like to be remined on?
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday

0 voters

1 Like

@Episodians is there any marvel characters you’ve ever wanted to make a character of with Episode? This is your chance to do so.

Tuesday reminders

@WolfGamerGirl37

1 Like
Wednesday reminders

@WolfGamerGirl37 @Some_Kid

1 Like

@OutfitContest - Final reminder!

2 Likes

I want to participate but I can’t seem to find who to put on outfit… wait does ororo (storm) count as marvel?

1 Like

Yeah, she does!

1 Like

ok!!! I will do Storm

wait can I do two characters or?

Yeah! (you can only use one image, but there’s no limit as to how many characters can be in that image)

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll make mine today.

2 Likes

Okay, if it isn’t to late. I will have mine done tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine!

1 Like

Okay cool, I will post it soon then.

Alright, I tried to stay accurate to the clothes but we really don’t have anything that fits Gamora’s clothing style completely.

Reference Pictures:

Outfit:

2 Likes

@OutfitContest - From now on, these fandom contests will run monthly as opposed to weeky. That means that the deadline for this contest will be extended! You now have until May 29th to submit your entries!!

4 Likes

@Discussions if anyone is interested in joining the contest; it is still open!

1 Like

Ooo :eyes:

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like