Mathematics: Is it important?

Is math important? Why or why not?

Okay to put it simply, yes. It’s very important. You need it for almost everything you do. Literally. If we are talking about precision in surviving, that is.

But what do you agree? Is mathematics in our world really that important?

I hate math with such passion. Words can’t describe it.

And it’s not important, no. Well, in a way it is but no thank you. Next

Maths is a very inrad subject for me that I don’t like at all. :neutral_face: But yeah we all need it and it’s important if you wanna get a good job that maybe requires you to have it. After all it’s compulsory just like English.

Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are important. There might be some other type of maths which are also important. Though, I personally hate the subject with a burning passion.

1 Like

Yes. Math can die.

1 Like

ew no

No it’s not :star_struck:

Yes it is and I love Maths :star_struck:
It plays a very vital role in our daily lives

Yes. Math has made everything around us more efficient. Some areas of math are essential for daily use (basic math).

As for the other branches of math, they are only important if you are specializing on a certain field that requires it.

Whether we like it or not, we need Math (at least Basic Math) in our daily lives.

I agree!

Yes math is important in our world. It doesn’t matter if you hate math so much, we still need it in our world and for us to simply live. With math, it can help us find different methods or algorithms to solve a problem, help you build more logic, think more critically, and be more theoretical. In shorter words, it increases our intellectual thinking. We can use math to figure out why we are here in the first place, inventing new technology, and so much more.

Now I do think doing math is extremely boring which is why I’m not a fond of math, but it’s a subject that I’m good at lol.

Yes. Math is important.

We wouldn’t be where we are without Math.

nerd.

1 Like

Some of it is important. Without math, I’d be dead. Seriously.

1 Like

ew math.

1 Like

Ok. dies

1 Like

revives
not yet.

1 Like

Lol. E=mc2(don’t know how to square, lol)

1 Like

lol

Aw thanks :kissing_heart:
I love getting complimented for my intelligence :surpsried:

1 Like