Meaning of your Profile Picture?

My pfp doesn’t have any meanings to it, it’s just my fav character in Little misfortune.

1 Like

My pfp was just one my friends asked me to put up(as my first and only pfp change since I joined Epi Forums) which I then put it here.

2 Likes

my pfp is my love for pink

5 Likes

Hello random person

2 Likes

i thought it was kinda hot

*waves not seeing the person behind me *

2 Likes

My profile means things that are important to me. I love games of all types plus wolves are my favorite animal. I actually was afraid of wolves and werewolves when I was younger but after multiple years of nightmares they became my favorite animal and supernatural creature. The last part of the username was just a marker to my gender. It’s also because many gamer’s who are surprised when they see a female playing video games which is silly but true.

2 Likes

It’s just Jeno & Jisung from one of my favorite Kpop groups, NCT Dream, which is a subunit of NCT! (Plus they’re wearing Harry Potter attire…yes.)

3 Likes

My pfp is a modded character from Skyrim, a role-playing game. I thought she looked adorable and her vibe just clicked with what I want to portray as a person! :sparkles: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Your pfp is so cute!

2 Likes

Thank u.u :heartbeat:

2 Likes

My PFP is just…a colouring? :thinking::white_heart:

2 Likes

Mine is just an iconic hairstyle of NCT 127’s Haechan that he had for like 3 days and I miss it-

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Mullets look amazing if done well. :eyes:

2 Likes

Facts! A lotta people don’t like them, but this one looked rlly good on Haechan.

2 Likes

Not much meaning, I just love harem dramas.

1 Like

i’ve been meaning to change my pfp to just drift since i’ve been discovering myself as a drift kinnie these past few months but! right now it’s my fursona, who i commissioned from an artist i really admit. ^^

1 Like

I like the design!

Originally it was a meme xP

But these days I use whatever cool things I can find on Pinterest for my pfp qwq
There isn’t much of a meaning to it, I just admire the art xD

My current profile picture is a fan art of Eleven from Stranger Things. I found this pic on Pinterest and I thought it was cute. Plus, Eleven is also my favorite character from Stranger Things.

2 Likes