Meaning of your Profile Picture?

Does your profile pic have a meaning or is it just an image of you or something you like?

Mine is just Machi cuz I fvcking love her lmao

19 Likes

My profile picture doesn’t have much meaning to it. The original picture looked nice, but the colours isn’t really what I’d like as my pfp so I changed the hue.

5 Likes

It’s actually a character from a story I’m working on :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My profile picture is just me showing my love for roses hence the name Thorn Of Rage.

4 Likes
My Profile pic

i’m emotionally invested in Brooklyn 99 and my profile picture is the main character in it.

5 Likes

My pfp is just a mood and it’s from one of my favourite cartoon shows, The Proud Family. :relieved:

wooo

6 Likes

My love for Anime I haven’t been watching much these last months, though :cry:
I look for pfp with my fav characters.

3 Likes

My pfp just kinda fit the image I wanna portray as moderator if I’m being honest. It was originally drawn to be the stereotypical bad boy for a post on the ShanniiWrites blog specifically about bad boys :eyes:

5 Likes

It instills fear into the souls of your enemies

and me

6 Likes

Yesss, as it should :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Mine is one of my favourite rappers, Tierra Whack! I actually photoshopped it because even though she looks great in the original I just wanted a turquoise pfp :sweat_smile:

Photoshop

Original

5 Likes

I chose it because I love sunflowers, and because my favorite song is Sunflower.
I also wanted one where the girl in the picture looks somewhat similar to me, because I found a lot of pictures of girls holding sunflowers but they had a totally different hairstyle or hair color.

5 Likes

marvel

1 Like

I like ducks and I’m in the star cult :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

A representation of my personality and some of the things I enjoy.

4 Likes

It’s kawaii!!

2 Likes

It has no meaning… I just like it, lol.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :orange_heart:

2 Likes

My profile picture means death quite literally.

4 Likes