Meet the Forum Staff!

Loving all the new staff bios guys, nicely did :eyes:

11 Likes

RainbowCat – Moderator

Heyy, I’m RainbowCat! You can call me Cat or Rainbow. I’m one of the moderators in the staff team and super happy about that! :smile_cat:

I’m from Austria where I study Sociology and try to figure out what life is all about :smile: I love writing, it became a really important part of my life. I’m not only writing stories but also song lyrics and poetry. I also love reading, mostly romance but I’m always open to try out new genres.

I enjoy listening to music and watching movies. There are many different types of music that I like and I constantly find new songs to sing to (although I’m not really good at singing :joy:) Concerning movies, I watch everything that’s really really sappy, but also more serious movies.

You should probably know that I’m an introvert, especially around people that I don’t know. I need some time to feel comfortable around others and it’s the same on here, but I’m trying to get over that! There’s a lot more I could write here but if you want to get to know me, just pm me and I’ll be happy to get to know you too :smiley_cat:

I’m really looking forward to seeing this forum thrive and do my best so we can all have a good time here! :smiley_cat:

11 Likes

Rose – Regular Leader

Profile picture done by @Mashia on the Episode Forums :eyes::heart::rose::two_hearts:

Hey everyone, I’m Rose! That’s not my real name, but it’s what you can call me. I’m one of the new regular leaders! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

I’m from California and I’m currently a junior in high school. My hobbies include reading, writing, listening to music, playing games, eating pasta, and procrastinating (I’m a huge procrastinator :joy::rose::two_hearts:)!

I love reading, and some of my favorite series are The Hunger Games, The Selection, and The School for Good and Evil! I also love to write, I’m not very good at it though :joy::sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts: I write on Episode and I’m also currently working on a Wattpad story! :smile::rose::two_hearts:

I also love to listen to music! I mostly listen to Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and One Direction, and I also listen to a lot of Bollywood music :grin::rose::two_hearts:

So, yeah, that’s some info about me! You can PM me (or ask on my question thread) if you want to know more. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Bump

Sophia1233 - RP Leader

dawn by me. Found inspiration for it on Pintrest.

Hi. I’m Sophia1233. You can call me Sophia or Soph. I’m one of the RP leaders.

I live in the UK. I’m currently figuring out my life now that I have diagnosed with DID. My alters are called Raven and Luna. I don’t recommend calling them Soph or Sophia. They love the Moon emoji (Luna) and the Eagle emoji (Raven).

Its kind of like having my own wolf pack. I have a small obsession with anime and wolf packs. I like to read when I find a quite space away from the little monster I call me 2 kids. Seriously I spend a lot of time watching Pokemon with a 3 year old obsessed with Pikachu or Paw Patrol. I have rediscovered my love of drawing and writing. I have a habit of writing in my sleep or maybe other me is doing it? Who knows at this point.

I have been RPing for about a year. Been on this forum since August 2019.

That pretty much me in a nut shell. PM me if you want to talk or need help with an RP.

15 Likes

Ella — RP Leader

definitely did not draw this haha !!

Hi everyone, my name’s Ella maybe the first line of this post was a bit of a giveaway of that fact and I’m an RP Leader also… given away by the first line haha.

I’m from England, UK (and so sometimes I might talk properly British) and I’m about to study Biology, Psychology and Drama A-Levels in secondary school (since the recent lockdown stopped me doing my GSCEs!).

My main hobby would honestly be roleplaying and just generally going on the forums (does that count as a hobby? surely). I really love watching TV shows and movies, then talking about them with other people and making predictions about things. My favourite TV show would have to be Sex Education, so if anyone shares my love of the show, message me so we can talk about it haha! But to pick my favourite movie is a lot harder, though I am a big Marvel fan!

I also really love musicals! I listen to musical songs a lot, if there are any musical fans who care - my current favourites are Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen, Waitress (hence the drawing of myself at Waitress) and Heathers! But aside from musicals, the artists I have on all the time on Spotify are 5SOS, Demi Lovato, Sabrina Carpenter and Little Mix (and sometimes Billie Eilish and Jonas Brothers).

I guess a random fact about me would be that I was born without a sense of smell? That might be interesting to people? Or not haha, but now you know!

Sooo I think that’s all of me on one forum post! (though I may have completely forgotten one drastic detail and I will be back on here to add it!) I’m always open for a conversation about… all of the above and anything else!

thank you for your time

9 Likes

You have been accepted into the cult

1 Like

WOOOO!!!

1 Like

Mel(ancholy) | RP Leader

Hello there, my name is Melancholy, or simply, Mel.

You could most likely tell I’m an RP leader from this title, my title next to my forums name or a various amount of other reasons, but unless, you don’t know, hello, I’m apart of the RP staff and a fellow RPing leader. I’m from United States, North America, if you want to find the state feel free to look through my posts and kill some time if you have nothing else to do.

I’m a roleplaying gal, I’m pretty silly, I do some stupid stuff and love to have fun writing. Taurus here, birthday is May 9th and I reallyyyy am a fan of reading and studying zodiacs even if I don’t believe them myself. This place has been such a welcoming home. Proud Nigerian :nigeria: and Mexican :mexico: and American :us: . Christian as well here. Music is my life and I love nightcore. I’m an aspiring medical student. For what? Whatever pays the most-

I play the flute and am always happy to give tips and help. I love reading books, anything by Marie Lu and Rick Riordan as well as C.S Lewis, L.M Montgomery, are probably in my library and I’ve most likely happily read. I’m a fan of personality tests, the spiritual realm, tea, food and travel. I’m a lady of class, what can I say? I’ve been up in here since June, and am running many roleplays. I’m ya gal to PM for any questions.

That’s all I feel like sharing. Hopefully I kept a bit of mystery… Lovely day to meet you all.

14 Likes

Bump!

@ForumStaff new members need to make their Meet the Staff post. Don’t forget to do this.

2 Likes

Actually we’re gonna be making a new thread so no need hehe :wink:

5 Likes

Oh really? That will be good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, I would write here the day I got selected as a leader if I could. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol very true! They will make the new thread soon.

2 Likes

Added tags (wink) Though there will be a new thread at some point.

1 Like

So… when exactly is “at some point”? :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

I was also asking myself

3 Likes

I don’t know. Sorry. We are trying to sort some things out at the moment for forums and are also busy ourselves. I will try to bring it up later today or tomorrow. Don’t wanna stress anyone out with further tasks, but we do need to do answers too.

6 Likes

When can we expect this thread to be made?

3 Likes