Meet the Forum Staff!

This thread is here for the staff members to write a little bit about them, explain what their jobs are in the forums and let you know what you can come to them for.

I think this is super important as it keeps things transparent and lets you know what’s going on around here. So with that in mind, I’ll be keeping an up-to-date list of all of the staff introductions below:

Staff

Owner, Admin and Head of Staff: ShanniiWrites
Heads of Moderation:
Eleanor_W-15
ChaoticDeluge
CrazyCaliope

Moderators:
fraud
RainbowCat

Leaders:
Stargazer54
Caticorn
Hanna1
Nessie
CoffeeAunt
WolfGamerGirl37
Rose

RP leaders:
TL_DR
Sophia1233
eclipseis
@katabasis

I hope you have fun on the forums!

34 Likes

ShanniiWrites – Owner, Admin and Head of Staff

Hiya everyone!

I’m Shannii and I own the ShanniiWrites domain. I’m the main blogger for the website and I set up, pay for and maintain the behind-the-scenes stuff on the forums. Plus, I’m in charge of getting funding, advertising and updating the forums whenever we need to. So whenever you make a suggestion for a new feature, I’m the one who has to go frantically looking for how we can implement it.

Of course, I’m the main authority that people can go to on the forums. That means that if you have any trouble with the moderators, I’m the person to send a message to.

As such, I kinda stay out of the forum disputes. I don’t flag, suspend or silence people unless it’s absolutely necessary because I want to make sure that you all have someone to come to if you have a problem with the way our mods are doing things.

But that does mean that my word is final. I can remove a flag if I disagree with something the mods have done, but if I agree, you’ve gone to the head of the company about the issue, unfortunately. Of course, I will listen to your side and discuss the issue with the moderators. Plus, I’ll check the staff notes to make sure that I get a full picture of the issue.

The head of the moderation team is @ChaoticDeluge. He’s the one who’s most likely to deal with silencing, flagging and suspending etc. He also knows way more than I do about where to put posts. I’ve got lots on my plate running things from the back end, so he sorted all of that out for me.

Other than staying out of disputes until someone messages me, I’m also the person to come to if you want a name change or if you have any broader questions about what goes on in the forums. I’m on as much as I can be, but I’m on British time, which means I might not be around for a few hours when you might want me to be.

If you have any questions or issues, don’t be afraid to contact me!

22 Likes

I wish I was in the staff, can I be in it?

3 Likes

Best one. :sob::heart:

5 Likes

Besides Shannii and Deluge, she’s the only one who actually seemed confident and wasn’t writing random stuff to make it look longer :joy:

8 Likes

@ShanniiWrites, not trying to be rude or something :sweat:, but I think you forgot to add chococaramela and Artey into the staff list. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

You’re absolutely right, I forgot to put Artey’s there. When Choco does her’s it’ll go up there too :smiley:

5 Likes

Gosh, Deluge.

4 Likes

You forgot me! How rude

5 Likes

:blush:

4 Likes

Bump, bump, bump!

5 Likes

Eleanor_W-15 - Head of Moderation

Hey there Everybody! I’m one of the moderators, this means I can move your threads into the correct topics and you can even go ahead and tag me in your thread if you want it closed! Makes sense really because I like to organise my cutlery draw at home. I can also deal with flags and other such things.

You can PM me about anything though, even just if you’re bored and need somebody to talk to :joy: never be scared to ask me about anything I know the threads of this forum like the back of my hand.

I love music, I can play keyboard and bass guitar, I also sing!

I also love movies, for the past few weeks I’ve been watching some very gory films so if you ever want to give yourself nightmares you know who to come to :sunglasses:

Also I’m hella emo, that’s something you definitely need to know. I consider everybody here a friend even if you are brand new!

I look forward to working here and helping this forum thrive!

11 Likes

Caticorn - Leader

7556d7406f3f1cd3571e4b20058b8ce1--unicorn-kitty-chibi-unicorn

Hey there guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I’m Caticorn (or Kaye, whichever you want) and I’m one of your leaders. I’m here to move your threads, close your topics and all that jazz, but I can also help you in anyway I can. My PMs are always open, so if you need someone to talk to or you just can’t seem to find that one thread you were looking for, don’t hesitate to ask.

A little about me: I’m gay and non-binary, which is something I’m always willing to answer questions about. I love music and theatre. I can play the piano and sing, and I’m a bassist-in-training (translation: I can play, I’m just not very good at it). According to my friends, you’d most likely find me listening to Panic! At the Disco or twenty one pilots, but I also love My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, and Black Veil Brides. My all-time favourite musicals are Heathers, Grease, Cats and RENT, but I really want to see Hadestown and Beetlejuice.

I look forward to helping this forum and getting to know more of the people on it!

16 Likes

What did you think of the Cats movie trailer ? :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Let’s not talk about that…

4 Likes

I need to do thois… I will… Soon… Hopefully…

2 Likes

I love Heathers!

2 Likes

A friend of mine introduced me to it last year, and now it’s one of my favourites. (One of my dream roles is JD)

2 Likes

and so I built a bomb, tonight our school is Vietnam let’s guarantee they never see their senior prommmmm

5 Likes

I was meant to be yours, we were meant to be one
(I seriously freaked one of my friends out by singing that song, especially the ending)

4 Likes