Meet the Forum Staff!

Bump

1 Like

Wow, that was short andā€¦ :eyes::sparkles:

You misspelled your own nameā€¦ :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::joy::green_heart:

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t supposed to be I accidentally hit reply when I was trying to type :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy you are turning your story into a wattpad book. Good luck with getting the gold medal! I really hope you get it this time!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump, these people are awesome

1 Like

aww ^^ thank you <3

5 Likes

but you wonā€™t know when itā€™ll happen, so it could be minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, you just donā€™t know yet :joy:

6 Likes

now thatā€™s mean xD

5 Likes

I have to tell you the negative side of the positive lmao

5 Likes

Bumpā€¦

1 Like

Bump ~

1 Like

Duckling - (Regular) Leader :eyes::sparkles:

Hi humans and not humans :wave::smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
Most of you know me already, but Iā€™ll introduce myself with this way too long introduction post anyways :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles:
So, my name is obviously Hanna, but you can call me whatever you want as long as it isnā€™t a shortened version of my name. :blush::eyes::sparkles:
If you havenā€™t noticed already, my favourite emoji combination is ā€œ:eyes::sparkles:ā€ and I use it always and everywhere, I only donā€™t use it if Iā€™m too lazy or not in a good mood, which is rarely the case. :eyes::sparkles:
One thing I really like about the forums are the polls, thatā€™s why I created the weekly polls and the poll battle. So if you ever need help with something poll related, you can always message and/or tag me :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:
I love forum games and forum events, so feel free to tag me in any of them anytime, Iā€™ll be happy to join them :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles:
My life isnā€™t interesting at all, so Iā€™m online most of the time when Iā€™m not busy with sleeping, reading, drawing, playing tennis or trying not to fall asleep in class :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:
My favourite animals are cats and ducks, but I like every other animal, too , just like I like every kind of music (unless itā€™s German rap, I hate German rap :eyes::eyes::eyes:) woah, youā€™re still reading this?! :scream::eyes::sparkles:
Iā€™m from Germany and English is my third language, so Iā€™m sorry if my English is a little weird sometimes, Iā€™m trying my best to improve it :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
Is there anything I forgot? :thinking::eyes::sparkles:
Oh right, feel free to PM me if you ever feel bored or need help, Iā€™m always happy to chat with new humans and not humans :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I know that ā€œnot humansā€ isnā€™t grammatically correct, but I donā€™t care :eyes::sparkles:

14 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump! @Kimballet do your bio!

2 Likes

Kimballet isnā€™t a staff member

7 Likes

Sheā€™s a leader!!!

2 Likes

No she isnā€™t :eyes:

3 Likes

@anon68003072 @MeghanWrites

1 Like

Kimā€™s trust level was upped as a prize!

5 Likes