I just started the bootea teatox and omg it’s laxative

How do you fail at eating an egg?

1 Like

The what now?

I tried to take just one bite, but I got sick of the smell. 🤦🤍

1 Like

Relatable :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey guys, we as a forum have a work out playlist which mainly consists of songs that make me wanna jump around but it could sure use your help. Here is the thread to contribute.

And here is the playlist so far

I still haven’t started exercising yet.

2 Likes

I would like to eat more (does that count as a health goal?)
(I don’t eat a lot. And for some reason, I don’t like eating in the morning annd sometimes my mom forces me to buy something to eat, which I hate to do)

HealthBUMP

• Stop eating junk food and eat healthy food :confounded:

• Go back to exercising

• Stop being lazy

• Stop being depressed.
2 Likes

I haven’t met any health goals lately. I’ve eaten less than I planned, and all I ate today was sugary cereal.

How’s everyone else going with their health goals? :thinking::white_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been stalking this thread for a while but I don’t think I ever said my goal. My goals are to eat more and drop some weight (my goals sound like they contradict each other but they don’t)

2 Likes

I get that! I had to eat more frequently to get to where I am now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey I went down two clothes sizes :smiley:

5 Likes

:partying_face:

I just read this thread now, and I am so happy to hear the progress some people have made or even what they are recommending to others. It warms my heart.

I guess my goals… I honestly don’t even know. I want to work out more but I never have the time to and if I try to do it at home I just lose confidence in myself and get upset.

I mean eating healthy is a big part but I feel like I cant push myself to eat healthy and I still crave terrible stuff. I almost never eat breakfast or lunch and only eat dinner… and I’m trying to stay away from meat 1. For the environment and 2. Its sometimes better for me
I guess im never hungry which I feel like is very bad… but I dont know…

Does anyone have any tips for me?

1 Like

I can’t help you with the work out thing cause I need to get better at that too, but I can help you with the food part! So it seems like you’re in the process of being vegetarian which is pretty easy when you have the access and funds for those products. First you should look at the food you have and try to plan what you’re gonna eat. It’s important that you eat breakfast lunch and dinner because your metabolism will be at it’s best state. I’m vegan and I usually have a smoothie for breakfast, for lunch I’ll have some sort of wrap, and I never know what I’m gonna have for dinner lol. But if you’re gonna take any of my advice, then I think you should try to eat three meals a day, they don’t have to be incredibly healthy, but they do need to be actual meals.

I hope this helped!

1 Like

Omg thank you so much…

Honestly I try to eat breakfast but its just hard because I almost never have time to. Im deff gonna try and wakeup earlier though so i have time…

Again, thank you so much

1 Like

No problem, I’m glad I could help! :grinning:

1 Like

Well I’m exercising more, haha, that’s something?

1 Like