Meeting Health Goals Thread

Every day, I tell myself I’m going to exercise. Every day, I spend all day trying to find ways to make sure the forums can support me monthly by the time the lockdown is over xD

2 Likes

i try to work out but I legit have no motivation for it… so all I end up doing is eating and sleeping

3 Likes

Even though my BMI is normal, I wanna lose some more weight during the lockdown, so I have started doing a long workout once every two or three days. I seem to be losing weight very quickly, even though I am not following a diet or anything. But I have been drinking lots of water for almost two months now and it has affected my health in a very good way! Even my face looks thinner! I am actually pretty happy I made that choice, I have lost my belly fat which was stuck with me for months!

Now, for my mental health, I had some apps installed to help me, but they didn’t do anything other than take my time. I will most likely start texting a helpline number or something like that so I can get better, because I really want to be happy again, and I think that with a lot of determination I might be able to make it! Unfortunately my anxiety can’t get better, without making me depressed, and I really seem to be trapped right now but I have to take my anxiety pills anyway :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

I told myself I’d go on a walk/run every day.

Dramatic fail :laughing:

Giving this a bump, I know some people have used lockdown as spare time to continue exercising so has anyone been doing that?

1 Like

Oh~

Well, when lockdown started I was pretty much afraid that I was gonna lose my muscle mass and stamina and gain weight because I went from moderate exercise to the only exercise I get is from going up the stairs to go to bed. I didn’t want to because I was in the middle of soccer tryouts (well they’re cancelled now obviously lol) and that was the last thing I needed. So I pretty much started working out nearly every day from after March Break. Then, near the end of March, I started going on runs, on average 5 days a week. The same route, which is about 2.5km, although sometimes my running app measures it differently which is odd.

When I started out, I was meh, walking a lot. I thought I had stamina but maN I did nOt.

This isn’t the beginning beginning, because the first run I got lost so obviously it took a lot longer than it should’ve lol. But anyway this is pretty much the beginning.

at the beginning

Then a month or so later, bam, I did really well and ran the full 2 and a half km!

rée

And now we’re back to normal and I’m like 95% sure running the full route that time was a fluke lmao.

now

So yeah I’m not a cross country Olympic runner, but I can see the improvements and I’m in wayyy better shape than I was before. Not sure if I lost any weight though because I don’t weigh myself cause I don’t want to make this a weight thing but I’m feeling healthier, and that’s the key thing. ^.^

4 Likes

Aye, hello.

So, over quarantine I’ve been running and I excercing and watching what I eat. I’ve felt such a positive improvements, I’ve lost weight and I look and feel so much better. Even got my hair done in a style inspired by a Viking one because :drooling_face: I’ve been obsessed lately. I’ve just felt confident and happy (which is why I posted a face reveal) and it’s just been a bright thing in this quarantine!

2 Likes

Ah I swear I’ve been trying so hard to keep up the working out and the healthy eating but I always get stuck in a slump and im very unmotivated.
Ive been trying to do this 2 week workout challenge which is okay so far but I could be doing a lot better…

Eating healthy is not an issue because I love cooking soooo I try and make healthy meals

So the lockdown somehow made me loose some weight and I don’t know if I like that, because most people tell me that I look good, but I’m worried that it wasn’t healthy to lose weight this way, because I was just not hungry most of the time so I didn’t eat much :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Aw :pleading_face: Your beautiful no matter how you look!

It might not be healthy, but maybe try eating more? Even if its not a lot, or maybe eating healthy food instead?

1 Like

I’m trying to eat more, but I still only eat as much as I need most of the time… At least I’m eating more fruits now :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Yay fruits! What kind of fruits :eyes:

1 Like

Apples, bananas,watermelons, blueberries, cherries,… :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::yum:

1 Like

Yummmyyy

How is everybody doing with their goals? It’s good to update this and show your progress :grin: I believe in you all!

1 Like

pretty bad :eyes:

Closed due to inactivity