Megan will be missed from the team!

To keep our amazing @RPers informed, we have just had one of our RP staff members step down last weekend. The amazing @Megan had come to a difficult decision and chose to step from the team and focus on her own well-being.

Along with all the others who have made this hard decision before her, I fully respect the choice she made. It is not an easy thing to let go of something you enjoy doing so much, but sometimes you just have to focus on yourself.
This is not to say that if she feels up to being on the staff team in the future that we will discourage her either. No, not at all, she was an asset to the team and I tried to tell her that she was doing so much already. She dedicated a lot of her time to the forums each week, it was more than enough, but sometimes it just about you feel inside, I guess, despite what people tell you. However, we’re happy that she’s taking a step back for herself for now and just be a user again. Users really do mean the world to us too!

So, again, you’re amazing, Megan, and make sure you keep in contact with me. (wink)

19 Likes

Byeee, Megan! :sob::sparkles: I will miss you on the team. I’ll never forget the : eyes : chat :eyes:

Take care and we’ll see each other around on the forums. :balloon:

5 Likes

The eyes chat is the single greatest thing I have ever seen :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Also, @Megan, I hope you’re doing okay! I’ve had a lot of fun talking to you in our PM and hope we get to talk more :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Awe. :pleading_face:
You’ll be missed munchkin :white_heart::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I talked to you here and there, You are a lovely person! I wish you only love and prosperity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also hope you find peace in whatever situation you’re going through love! Keep your head up high~ :heart::heart:

4 Likes

We’re going to miss having you on the staff team @Megan!

2 Likes

Awww you guys are too sweet, it was sad to leave but I think it was for the best

:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ill try and keep in touch as possible

Ofc not, best chat ever

4 Likes

Of course! Love you passie :heart:

3 Likes

:heart::heart: love youu

3 Likes

Awww thank you :heart:

im gonna miss being on the team too

2 Likes

Yaaay!

:eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll miss you :pleading_face:
I hope you’ll find happiness and cute ducklings in your future :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: I hope that makes sense, I seriously need more sleep… :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

Awwww, thank you Hanna :heart:

3 Likes

Bye @Megan, hope you do better!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Aww I hope you continue to use the forums! You’re a great person and I hope to see you around.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :white_heart: