🏝 Meraki Coast: Summer of Secrets 🏝 || General Chat

An RP by @TheDancingFryer, @idiot.exe, @passionfruit, @Soleil, @Nil, @SpookySherry, @Divcp, and @Duckling

The Description

This is going to mostly be a roleplay with some sg elements. Yes, there will be drama, friendships, and most importantly, escaping the island. You will do this all during the show. If your character doesn’t escape the island within 30 days, they have failed the show. There is no forced romances in this roleplay; romance is not allowed in the show, but you are allowed to have romances in secret. If you get caught however… consequences will be dire for your character.

Links

Faceclaims: :beach_umbrella:
Locations: :desert_island:
Official Thread: :ocean:
Announcement Thread: :surfing_woman:

UH SO More links will be added later when the rp has started but as of now you can discuss the rp hereeee or just chat about anything ig :star_struck:

Also the rp starts on this 19th so make sure to submit your character/characters before the deadline! :pleading_face:

Tags

@TheDancingFryer @passionfruit @Soleil @Divcp @Nil @Duckling @SpookySherry @CerealKiller @phnx @Tellyg47 @ForeverAngel @SnowyStar @megan @Dying_Dragon @SkyWalker @elixr @Mikasimp @MeghanWrites @katabasis @kbail @Kristi

10 Likes

Wowowowowwowo

5 Likes

Omg MY ELECTRICY IS GONNA GO OUT ESOON SO LIKE HI @nil ADD TAGS BYE ALSO LIKE BYE JUST BYE IM CRAC BYE

3 Likes

wowoowowowow

2 Likes

clon

3 Likes

Clonnn

3 Likes

someone add tags I don’t know the rp section :sob:

4 Likes

I HAVHAVE TO GO ITS 6AM BYE NEED SLEEP

3 Likes

Also added tags sm

2 Likes

GOOD NIGHT

2 Likes

oh

1 Like

… yes…

1 Like

Yes night
Ok remind me to fix thread idek i jist posted :woman_playing_handball:

1 Like

yes remind me to remind you ok :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:

1 Like

f iv barely even started my char

Just reminder of how cursed this is

Also, this confused me cause I was like “How is this a new topic? The signup has been up for whi- ooooh” XD That’s all, good day

9 Likes

Tis ain’t cursed tis iconic

4 Likes

So like I have no ideas so my character is going to be an ex serial killer :triumph:

3 Likes
Hmm

Not sure if worry is supposed to set in now or later XD

2 Likes