Merch Ideas Thread!

@ForumStaff feel free to change the location if you want to!

I thought I would make a thread for people to give ideas on new designs that they would love to see on the ShanniiWrites Merch!

You could recommend things that you love to see! Or, if you’re one of our lovely @Artists, feel free to do one of the ideas you see here!

If you do want to be on the merch, please send your art to @ChaoticDeluge. Of course, PNG art with a transparent background is always best, but I’m sure you can chat to him if you have any other ideas!

Unfortunately, we can’t pay artists at the moment, so this is more if you want to donate to the Forums but don’t have the money do to it :wink:

Or, if you just really wanna see your Author design on a book or sticker or something :wink:

It’s ok if more than one person does the same idea! The more the merrier, after all! :smiley:

Please note: we might not be able to add all of the pieces to the merch. This can largely depend on whether the image quality is good enough for Redbubble, among other things. Deluge can answer your questions on how big it should be!

Please can you ensure that all art submitted for Redbubble is Original and not traced or copied? Again, talk to Deluge about this. We will be putting together a copyright team soon.

25 Likes

The Author holding a stop sign and wearing a face mask and underneath it, it says “antisocial distance” or “antisocial distance only”

(I would buy this on a face mask)

10 Likes

I would love to draw something for a merch but i don’t know it i am skilled enough.

3 Likes

Also why don’t we create black lives matter merch and have the author also hold a ‘black lives matter’ sign?

4 Likes

I love this idea! And Pride! Any ideas?

3 Likes

I’m sure you are! :smiley:

3 Likes

We can have the author with the face painted with the lgbtq flag on the cheek and hold the arm up as a fist. It can be a sticker or a poster.

3 Likes

I also thought about how much lgbtq representation there must be in stories and stuff so we have the author writing and it lgbtq themed

2 Likes

The author with a duck? The author as a duck? :eyes:

Maybe you should make your first reply a wiki, so people can add their ideas to the top, so artists who are looking for rad ideas can find them more easily on this thread @ShanniiWrites? :eyes::green_heart:

5 Likes

And I’m also really not sure which section this should go into, so I’ll leave it in art for now and add some tags :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

I was thinking art commissions, but it’s kinda iffy

I think the whole thread is for ideas and art submissions though?

Oui, but it would be easier to find them this way :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I’m trying to avoid the OP getting too long, so maybe everyone could make their suggestions big? :eyes:

2 Likes

The Author being pulled into a book!

5 Likes

That’s also a rad idea :eyes::sparkles::+1:

2 Likes

Hmmm…I want to get Ibispaint first, but I may do something.

A teddy bear with a Shanniiwrites shirt

3 Likes

Author dolls

3 Likes

If I ever figure out Amigurumi I will make them xD

2 Likes