MERRY CHRISTMAS! โ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰ How are you celebrating this year?

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I WANT TO WISH YOU GUYS A Merry Christmas imageimageimage

and a special merry Christmas goes out to my @Utensils cult family for being so rad and awesome in every way because they are the OGs!! :pleading_face::star_struck::partying_face:

• With the pandemic going on, how are you celebrating Christmas this year?

For me, since Iโ€™m not much a celebrator myself but do enjoy the season, Iโ€™ll spend the Christmas at home binge watching the some Christmas movies and probably even get more rest. :sweat_smile:
In my country, people would normally go from house to house to parang and have lunch together and also sing lot of Spanish parang songs. But with the pandemic, persons canโ€™t really do that now so everyone will most likely be with their families at home celebrating instead.

14 Likes

partying at home :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

Yes rad sm :star_struck::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I dont celebrate it so its just like a normal day for me :star_struck:

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck: samee

2 Likes

Itโ€™s not even christmas for me, BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEE :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Woahh timezones unrad :eyes::confused:
:star_struck:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s not timezones, itโ€™s in 2 weeks :star_struck:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:
woahh mindblowing :thinking:

2 Likes

Eat food, watch a movie, laying nice and comfy in my bed just chilling. Feeling grateful and thankful for life, family, and good health.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s really nice :hugs::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Itโ€™s not Christmas for me but merry Christmas to everyone celebrating :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hello, Merry Christmas to you if you do celebrate it :wave:t5::raised_hands:t5:

Iโ€™m not Christian so I donโ€™t celebrate it but I wish everyone a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: :hugs:

2 Likes

In my country, we celebrate Christmas Eve. The 25th is more of a lounging around, eating leftovers, and resting sort of day here.

So, since my mom and my relatives are out of the country this year, my downstairs neighbors invited me to spend Christmas with them. I kept my mask on the whole time except when I was eating, the door was open, and no one sat too close to each other. It was pretty enjoyable.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! I donโ€™t celebrate but have a great day!

1 Like

My family stay home, ate big cinnamon rolls my dad made and the open gift :gift:. Finally doing my room makeover too.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.