Million dollar cash?

If you just got a million dollar cash
But
In 24 hours whatever you didn’t spend got shredded.
No saving money or depositing in the bank.

what would you do with it?

@Discussions

11 Likes

donate to Charities

5 Likes

Buy an island, buy a house, buy a car and give the rest to my family

4 Likes

Split it!

It’ll go to the following

• Me
  • Me
  • Me
  • And Me
7 Likes

Make it rain :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
:moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

6 Likes

The smart option would be to spend it on family, but knowing me i’d spend it on a shrek shrine

7 Likes

Actually, I’d dig a hole and hide 25k in it, then have people pay me so they can look for it :wink:

4 Likes

Probably give it to my dad and just tell him to invest it. If I can’t do that, I’d buy myself a car, a new computer, cosplay materials, and help pay of my parent’s debts :banana::sparkles:

2 Likes

You can’t

3 Likes

i just read it properly :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

I’m gonna edit that

3 Likes

And if they don’t accept cash I would probably buy a lot of food and make food bags out of them. Then give them to people in need. Just anything to help someone else out that isn’t as fortunate as I am.

3 Likes

this wouldn’t happen in the first place :joy:

2 Likes

Donate, buy my dad his dream house, take my mom on her dream vacation and go to Iceland

2 Likes

By as much LGBTQ+ merch as I could and a house.

1 Like

Knowing me I wouldn’t spend it really wisely, since even though I’m short on money I still use it all to buy All Star shoes :joy::sweat_smile:

I’d buy a luxury house, some houses on islands etc. Maybe I’d ask some of my favorite artists for commissions, (And I’d buy a whole new wardrobe :)) I’d also buy a new skateboard, go to an expensive hair salon and dye my hair, travel to Shani’s home and give her a lot of money so she can run the forums easier, donate to charity, and buy a big supply of nachos. Oh, plus I always wanted a cardigan with the asexual flag all over it :eyes::black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:

Oh by the way I found a way to cheat here too :joy:
I’d bribe a person to give me a hundred bucks every day for the rest of their lives if I gave them a lot of cash that day :eyes: (Otherwise I’d murder them)

1 Like

Same

A house - 8 bedrooms 1 massive gaming room (My SO and I are in to out console and PC gaming) a pool 10 car garage. enough land to ware out my dog.
clear my student loan (£20 grands worth)
buy 2 smaller houses for the monsters for when they are old enough
My partners dream car
upgrade my computer set up

My family’s toxic and dysfunctional and don’t even talk to me, But I bet if I got that money they’d come flocking like birds.

The money would go to church, a charity and helping my mother financially.

1 Like

Oof. My family is kinda homophobic without meaning to

1 Like

I’m sorry you have to go through that! :heart:

It’s not super bad. They just don’t really understand it.