Misgendering in Multiplayer Games

yes, therefore I am a man :cowboy_hat_face:

yes sm

3 Likes

Yeah they were so petty xD

3 Likes

I think if you do it by accident and someone corrects you and you accept it, it’s fine. But those people who just start screaming and saying pronouns are stupid tsk tsk

3 Likes

I liek red smsmsmsm

3 Likes

Red was nice independent woman

3 Likes

Right. Like an apology is ok like red did. But when you fight back? just say sorry :neutral_face:

4 Likes

One evn said “if you get offended over pronouns you’re dumb”
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

2 Likes

“Who cares”

Is most common, from what I’ve seen :grinning:

Like hello, NBs and girls can play too :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

OMG RIGHT

4 Likes

People need to normalize using THEY SMH

2 Likes

Ok this would be automatic kick :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They’re literally disrespecting a person’s identity that is their own right :new_moon_with_face:

first time using moom with face woowow

3 Likes

Ikr, if you don’t find that offensive for other people, then it seems like you need to find a stronger sense of self :rage: and stop stereotyping

3 Likes

Bruhhh wat was wrong with the randos in taht one game i played a while ago :sob:
The only sane one was pink sm she was good

3 Likes

Added tags :sparkles:

3 Likes

Lol.

In COD lobbies when I play Search and Destroy and use my mic for call-outs on where the enemy is/was they always assume I’m a little boy because of my voice (it’s pretty high). And I don’t just force my voice to make it sound feminine which they assume if a girl plays COD that’s how they’ll sound which isn’t true at all.

1 Like

I don’t mind it if I haven’t told a person my gender, but if I tell them my pronouns and they still use the wrong ones, they’ll get kicked :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes.

No. I just troll around with them until they realize that I am actually a female. It’s hilarious :cowboy_hat_face:

There was this game where majority of the players were boys. So I used to chat with them for 3 months until some new person joined. The person was a “she” and she immediately guessed my gender in 5 minutes of talking with me. Others were shooketh because they actually thought I was that stereotypical “girly gay boi” :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Yes :smile:

Nah, not worth it. I won’t ever see them again anyways. And besides, a lot of people who misgender think women can’t play games, so they’ll start treating me differently like the sexist sock juice they are :smile::electric_plug: But if I’m trolling I just go “MY PRONOUNS ARE WE/OURS”

2 Likes

Lmao only with little boys on Roblox assuming that a real-life girl would never play the game XD. They were lowkey sexist as well.
Maybe this happened on minecraft more.

I don’t play these games anymore tho so I haven’t had any recent experiences.

2 Likes