Mistifying rp - offical thread 🌬

The blowing chilly breeze tickled her skin, making a shiver run down her spine, as Ayudhina peeled her eyes open. The first thing she saw was the thick layer of fog around her. A few silhouettes waking up or socializing. But
 what
what happened? Aya felt drained and weak, when she was looking for the source of the pain she was undergoing, she found a long cut on her arm. The bleeding had stopped awhile ago, and she might have lost so much blood that caused her to feel so dizzy and feeble.

Obviously she hated feeling weak. But at the moment she was more crept out from the foggy surroundings and eerie silence. Her long brown hair was a mess, even her new outfit slightly dirty as well. She had to cut a piece of her cloth to tie the wound but pain was just unbearable. “Ahh
 Isshh”, she hissed while tieing the cloth.

Are you kidding me now?- she thought frowning. I’m so going sue this agency or organization or whatever the f^^k hosts it, when I get out of here - she added in her mind, getting angrily with each passing second. All this was his father’s fault. F^^cking
“IS THIS SOME KINDA SICK JOKE?! ARE THERE HIDDEN CAMERAS?”, she yelled angrily at no one. “WHAT F^CKING SERVICE INCLUDES LEAVING THE PASSENGERS LIKE THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND INJURED HUH? COME OUT IF YOU HAVE B*LLS, YOU RASCAL!”, Aya was yelling and consequently loosing energy as well.

approachable

4 Likes

fbe80058ca66eb8bb8196ccbafd88fac

As Min-Joon and his sister Ji-Yeon arrived in the small mountain town before the resort, Ji-Yeon tried to have Min-Joon carry her bags. “Hold these for me. It’s about time you do something productive in your life." Min-Joon just ignored her command and let her bags fall onto the ground. He carried his own bags onto the bus and set them down. He then went to go and sit by his sister on the bus, as she had kindly saved him a seat in the best part of the bus.

The trip to the resort was far from anything that Min-Joon was expecting. The resort seemed to be up a tiny mountain road covered in lots of fog. Min-Joon started staring out of the window, but he quickly got bored of the view when even the sides of the road were covered in fog. I wonder how the bus driver sees like this
 Min-Joon was confused at how the bus driver seemed to know where to go at all times. Under his breath he muttered, “I bet we’ll get into an accident on a road like this
”

As Min-Joon was ratted around in the accident, he felt himself start to float and everything went black. He woke up with a lot of pain in his arm, but he didn’t want to admit his injuries. His sister thankfully looked relatively unharmed, except with a small injury on her head. When he woke up, she was checking his pulse. She then stood up and walked towards the bus driver. As she did that, Min-Joon helped himself up and watched the confrontation. “Listen up! As you may have noticed, there has been an accident, and I’m afraid the bus driver has passed away! I suggest you all calm down, so we can better work together to get out of this situation!”

Min-Joon looked around he bus. Thankfully, everyone seemed to be doing well, but everyone looked a bit injured from the fall. They were all stranded here. Min-Joon wouldn’t admit it, but he was thankful that his sister was with him, since he wouldn’t have to be dealing with this all by himself. “Hey Ji-Yeon!” he called out towards his sister, “Did you pack any bandages or medical supplies?” His sister tended to be well organized and pack a lot on trips, so he felt like she would be able to help the two of them get patched up.

@idiot.exe ~ Ji-Yeon

4 Likes

35c9079dffbd30b7723fc7be7041597a

“Hey Ji-Yeon!” a voice called out. “Did you pack any bandages or medical supplies?” Of course, this was none other than her brother. Ji-Yeon just wished he’d start packing useful stuff, being too dependent on her during an emergency was not a good thing. If only people were as responsible and prepared as she was, but alas, some just don’t bother.

Ji-Yeon nodded to his question. “Check one of my bags.” she responded. “That you didn’t bother to carry. The bag carrier should’ve found them and placed them somewhere safe.” she added, trying to get the bus driver off his seat so she could have control over the bus.

@passionfruit ~ 2 paragraphs :blush:

4 Likes

picturetopeople.org-a278f7fcb171bd96d2e5be2f86a9c1ba0d8f84efdd10e0d98f

As I looked at my own wound and everybody else’s I didn’t know who to help first. Myself or one of them. Since I couldn’t make up my mind and also couldn’t find the person msot in ineed of assistance, I decided to help myself, until I heard a girl shouting. She believed it was a joke and she seemed very hurt. I crawled to her, careful not to rub my wound on anything knowing full well I couldn’t risk standing. “Hey, hey” I said in my calming voice I usually use for children or people overreacting. “Try not to have such a huge outburts, it’s only going to make it harder.” I took a deep breath before attempting to help her and I took two items I carried with myself. “I don’t have anything to relieve the pain but I do have xanax which will help with the outburt, hopefully with the pain too.” As I held the water bottle I said “But you’ll have to take it dry, I need this water to clean the wound, it might infect and kill you.”

@OhSumana (Sorry didn’t know it was you) - Aya

2 Likes

“That’s really sad to hear, I’m so sorry that that had to happen to you.” I truly felt pity for him; but I was unaware that he had began to move the hot metal closer to my leg. I was still looking at him before I felt my skin slowly heating up. As the metal made contact with me, I screamed out of surprise and pain; and quickly jerked my leg away.

“I-I don’t know if I can do that.” My heart was beating fast, and I was still stunned from the heat.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

ORP: Yup, I watched it :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

picturetopeople.org-4be4376f911052d95064fcfc8421d4bc1c584e45d376815dda

I rolled my eyes. “I warned you didn’t I?” I itched closer “Come on, if I don’t hold it for a bit longer it’s gonna need medical attention.” I said knowing she wasn’t listening to me like she wasn’t before when I literally told her I was going to do it and had time to warn her how painful it would be so I grabbed her leg and tried to force it on her. Before I did it, however, I said “The more you jerk the uglier the scar will be.” I put my arm up to her lips. “If you feel pain feel free to bite me, it helps.”

@anon48598989

2 Likes

fbe80058ca66eb8bb8196ccbafd88fac

Min-Joon was glad that Ji-Yeon had packed well for this trip. Usually she just brought stuff that was unnecessary, but this time bandages would actually be useful. They wouldn’t have been able to buy things at a store like Min-Joon usually planned on doing. “Check one of my bags” Min-Joon walked over towards Ji-Yeon’s bags. He carefully lifted one of her extremely heavy bags onto the seat.

“Maybe I’d carry them if you wouldn’t pack so much useless stuff in your bags. What do these have in them anyways, bricks?” Min-Joon opened the bag and started trying to look through it for bandages. After sorting through a few sections of her bag, he found where she usually stored her medical supplies. It seemed to be entirely empty, though. “Did you remember to bring medical supplies? I’m not seeing anything here, Ji-Yeon.” He wasn’t sure how to take care of the injuries without supplies, which made him nervous. He’d never been this far away from medical care before. While he was trying to reassure himself, Ji-Yeon was trying to move around the bus driver to access the front seat. “Do you think the bus still works? I feel like the accident would have hurt it a lot.”

@idiot.exe ~ proud of you

4 Likes

Winston trudged out of the train doors and pulled back his cheap grey hoodie that still reeked of alcohol. He grabbed his phone out of his trousers and threw it on the ground. Shortly after stomping on it with his foot, he picked up the now-shattered phone and tossed it in a nearby trashcan. He had severed his connection with the outside world and it would now be impossible to track his location.

Carefully, he snapped his hood back on and continued his path with the group out of the train station.

”Good morning, Misty Meadows likes to warmly welcome you and thank you for choosing to use our services to improve your life.”

A shaggy-looking man with a cigarette had approached them and led them inside the shuttle. Observing the man’s appearance, Winston was starting to doubt whether the resort he had booked was reliable, but he was desperate. There was no turning back. He quickly found an empty seat on the shuttle and as the engine revved, he dozed off into a light sleep.

The bumps and twists in the road had jerked Winston awake. He squinted his eyes and tried to make them focus on the landscape ahead, but all he could make out was a pale grey fog. It’s a scam. It’s definitely a scam, a small voice repeated in his head.

Suddenly, he felt the bus spin just as the seatbelt started digging into his abdomen. There was a loud crash simultaneously paired with an intense jolt, just as his vision faded to black. Winston sprung awake coughing and immediately a throbbing pain began pulsing through his head. He lifted his fingers to touch the source of the sharp pain. It was wet. As he lowered his shaking hand, he noticed a dark smear over his fingertips. Blood. Slowly, he glanced around for the other passengers. Some were struggling to rise to their feet and some were still unconscious.

He turned to the person nearest to him, who was examining their limp arm. Due to the thickness of the fog, he could not quite make out the rest of their appearance.

“What the hell just happened? Where are we?” Winston’s voice was cracking and he struggled to focus.

@TheDancingFryer ~ REEEE

4 Likes

Kendall was struggling to get up. Their forearm still felt like 300 pins were attacking it, like searing razorblades cutting deep into their soft skin, but still they managed to crouch and pick themself up. Their ears were dense and seemed to be shattered, but even then, they head a cracking voice besides them and turned that way to find a person. Their silhouette was faintly visible, and based on their voice Kendall figured he was a man.

What the hell just happened? Where are we?

“I
” Kendall coughed as a mysterious substance filled their lungs, “I have no idea
 I don’t remember anything that happened before this moment
”

Kendall offered the man a firm hand as they coughed. “Are these the cough cough cough
 Are these the people from the bus heading towards the Misty Meadows?” they asked blearily.

@Soleil it took everything in my willpower to make this a short post :sob:

4 Likes

since I noticed people are adding stuff that will make some things in the town useless, I wanna add this post to all get on one line
Sorry, I should’ve been more clear with this. :grimacing:

IRP

As the first people get out of the shuttle, they are surrounded by fog. The smell of the wet forest as well as the quiet sounds of the wind, make things almost deafening serene. There is a sound of a stream close by to your right when you get out of the shuttle.
Everything is moist and damp and when you look behind the shuttle, you realize that the way back to the road, a horizontal climb up on a slippery rock wall will be, and due to fog, you don’t even know how far up it is.

As you try to see what kind of supplies you all have in the suitcases, you realized except for a few Xanax, clothes, your phones with no service, and some toilet supplies (toothbrush, soap, maybe a cream).

@Ohsumana
@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@TheDancingFryer
@elixr
@idiot.exe
@passionfruit
@nil
@Soleil
@SkyWalker
@anon48598989

List of items or things that are not in your access rn

first aid supplies, anything that can be used as a weapon, no ways to make fire (made one exception). no sowing supplies. no compass or survival kids (knives or tools etc), lights. NO BASIC SURVIVAL SKILLS UNLESS YOU ASK ME! only a few snacks for on the road, but nothing to survive on.

The reason for this is that I need to encourage your characters to move, get away from the shuttle.
if you’re not sure, please tag me

8 Likes

“Alright
” even though I had taken note of him saying there would be pain, I hadn’t actually imagined that it would be so bad. As he placed the hot metal against my skin, I violently bit down onto his finger; whilst screaming through clenched teeth.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

As the owund finally scorched as it should have and turned crimson and black, I sighed and told her to stop biting me.I tore a small piece of cloth and put it around my bloody fingers. “You have a strong bite, whenever you’re in a fight for survival, try and find a way to bite them.” I said.
The fire has gone out by the time the piece of metal was hot enough, which was pretty long considering the circumstances. I’m surprised she didn’t pick any moist wood but managed to find some that would actually burn for at least a minute or two, but I guess her grandmother taught her that too. “We better find some water, ice or snow. We have to clean your wound and clean my sock.”

@anon48598989

3 Likes

“So 
 I guess it’s just me who’s willing to help you now.”
FRED: “You better know a way to treat this. I don’t want no infection from mistreatment!” He looked down on her hands and said “Or your unsanitary hands.” Those words made her look down on her hands to notice her and everybody else’s body parts and clothing got dirty by the fall.
“Well, in that case I’ll jsut go out and find the closest water source. You wait here until I’m back.” She said demandingly, quickly stood up and bolted outside. On her first step she couldn’t see much because of all the fog, she could only hear voices so she perker up her ears to see if there’s any running water nearby, but instead she stepped on something soft and she realsied what that something is. Knowing full well there’s no way she finds something more useful that it, nor can she touch his wounds because she can’t find water to sterilize her hands. So she just kneeled down and picked a huge amount of moss that she didn’t step on. She walked back inside with a smile and started working on his owund as he protested, but he couldn’t do much because he was loosing energy and a considerable amount of blood.

She placed the a big piece of moss on his arm and then she looked for something to put pressure on it with. But it has to be constant pressure, with something that isn’t half-assed. Then she looke down on her own foot and decided to both put the pressure on it and secure the moss with her shoelackes.

When she was done and pulled his sleeve down, tying it to bring even more pressure to the wound, she sighed thinking how it maybe doesn’t work considering she saw an army guy do it on a TV series and she thought it might work. No harm in trying. She sighed in relief as she saw the blood stop and as soon as he seemed less in pain. He regained a bit of his energy and said “Did you just do that with dirty hands?”
She rolled her eyes and said “I just SAVED! YOUR life! Be more grateful. And yes, but this tehnique doesn’t require me to touch any part of your wound, the moss does though.”
FRED: “All right, thank you. Let’s just hope it works.”

After Leslie helped Frederick and realised not only does her method work, but the items to do it with are easy to find, she decides to find somebody else to help out. She walks over to the brunette blonde and says “Hey, do you need any help healing that wound?” She asked pointing to her arm. Frederick raises to his feet and follows her, thinking she might do again what she did to him so considering he couldn’t see what she did to him, he could learn from watching her now.

@SkyWalker

2 Likes

“Haha, yeah
 It’s better than iPhone
” he joked and kept his phone back in his pocket. This really was awkward, but he appreciated Hrishi trying to lighten the mood. Any person would’ve started screaming and running around like a maniac, but he was calm. Nik liked him.

“Yeah
 there’s no network and no service here. This place is really remote
” he sighed and looked around. “Mm
 look’s like the others are starting to gain consciousness,” he said before turning back to Hrishi. His gaze was at a
 BODY?!

“Is he-” Nik asked when he replied. “Oh
 Let me see
” he bent down and grabbed, what looked like a photograph, that the driver was holding. It was of a small, cute girl. He also noticed the tattoo on his arm. “2nd April 2018,” he read. “What happened on that day?” Nik got up and handed the photo to him, “Do you know her?”.

@OhSumana ~ Hrishi

2 Likes

coollogo_com-53663162

“Haha, yeah
 It’s better than iPhone
” Nikolas joked and shoved his phone back into the pocket. Hrishi chuckled softly and held his phone before his face. The screen was intact but the screen-protector had a nasty crack. “Better than my phone as well.” , He replied. As Nikolas scanned the surroundings to check some more people had woken up, Hrishi shoved his phone in his pocket as well, switching it off to reserve the remaining power. He would not know if Nikolas was still talking to him. Hrishi could not see his face.

While Nikolas was inspecting the dead body of the bus driver, Hrishi gazed at the broken shuttle bus shoving his fists into his pockets. Okay, this shuttle bus doesn’t seem to be of any use
I guess grabbing our stuff and heading out would be a wise option. But what else can we do? - he thought before turning his attention back to Nikolas. The only thing he could understand was, “Do you know her?” when he looked at him.

Her? - Hrishi was confused for a second until he remembered the photograph. “I have no idea.”, he replied and shrugged, “I don’t think we should waste much time here. Soon it’ll get dark and the fog doesn’t help it. What do you say about gathering everyone up like on a team hiking, and look for somewhere to sleep? This bus doesn’t seem much useful” he suggested with a joke

@Peppermints - Nik

2 Likes

coollogo_com-14564949

After a short-session of yelling and outbursts, Aya was feeling more and more dizzy but she inhaled a deep breath to regain the confidence and mental strength. Okay, that was a stupid idea. Aya, why’d you scream like a maniac? Ugh
 F^^k. - she scolded herself in her mind. Soon after, a girl with short blonde hair approached her. She appeared calm about the whole situation, which was almost suspicious to her, though there was a fresh wound visible on her leg too.

“Try not to have such a huge outburst, it’s only going to make it harder.” - she advised.

Ayudhina quirked her eyebrow, wanting to voice - ‘Aaaaaaand, I don’t remember asking for your advice.’ But she realized she needed the help. “First, t-they made us board on that
that cr@ppy bus and now
this happens
Who the h€ck do they think t
they are? It’s ridiculous”, she stammered through her heavy breaths.

Aya, however, accepted the medicine mouthing a soft, “Thanks”. She stared at it for some seconds before swallowing it. Then she looked at the girl’s leg. “Your cut looks even worse than mine.” , she mumbled.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Caroline

2 Likes

“Alright.” Luckily that wasn’t a problem, unlike finding the wood. So I quickly swept up some water in a rounded piece of metal from the remains of the shuttle, and I brought it back to Marcus.

“This
 has never happened to me.” I felt a bit embarrassed asking him for help, but I gave him the water regardless.

“After this, I think we should start finding a place to ask others where we are?” I suggest.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Marcus

3 Likes

ivanfont

Ivan’s brows quickly furrowed at the sight of the only guy in front of the shuttle bus, which—he supposed—was their ride deeper into Misty Meadows. He didn’t seem so welcoming, unlike the other ones he’d met before and just like how they should be; it may not be his job to judge someone, but giving a review is. Yes, he’s supposed to take a rest from all the world, but you can not just reject a good opportunity, right? Besides, Misty Meadows does have its own potential.

Ivan beamed at the guy, lifting his camera to take a shot before he went in the shuttle bus. Making sure he was sitting on a convenient seat, he let his bag sit on his lap. And just like usual, he didn’t let the chance of befriending a new person pass by. “I really feel like I’m gonna get out of this place as a completely different person,” he started, earning the confusion of the stranger. “Don’t mind me; it’s just some bizarre imagination. I’m Ivan.” His voice rung into every passengers’ ears while they were passing through the whiteness of the mountain. The person seemed to be the perfect seatmate, though, and they were quick to become friends. People around them were getting annoyed, but that didn’t stop the both of them from chatting about random things.

Minutes passed by, everything seemed fine. Ivan was amazed by the driver’s expertise through the heavy fog—it almost blew his mind, because everything just seemed like they were driving through clouds. “Wow, I gotta know how many years this guy’s been working here,” he said, which earned the giggle of his new friend. “Just imagine how ha-”

It all was a blur, but Ivan could feel himself almost floating from his seat. He didn’t have the time to react; everything that was white was already replaced by complete blackness.

Groggy was what he first felt when his eyes opened, feeling a little pain in his head. He grunted with his hand making its way to it, only to notice the small wound there. Just then did he realize what had happened. Adrenaline rushing onto him, he turned his head to his new friend. He felt himself weaken—Oliver didn’t survive, and it was evident this close. He was only greeted with an effect he didn’t know he’d feel this fast into the bond they formed. “Oh God
” he muttered, releasing himself from the seatbelt. Struggling his way out of the bus, his eyes traveled from one devastated face to another. Throwing his bag to the ground, he kneeled in front of it to hopefully find something useful at this moment.

@idiot.exe - Oliver :pensive:

5 Likes

picturetopeople.org-a278f7fcb171bd96d2e5be2f86a9c1ba0d8f84efdd10e0d98f

As I used some water from the bottle to clean her wound hoping it wouldn’t burn her, she kept rambling on about how unfair this situation is and voicing her anger for the people involved here. But I don’t blame them, it’s not like the bus driver crashed the bus on purpose, nor like the organization in charge of this would plan something like this. Anyways there’s probably going to be compensation or we could all sue them and get enough money. Her ranting made me remember how everybody took me for granted in my old firm and made me overworked just because they knew I would help out anybody who asked me for it. This girl blaming them for this happening is just like this one girl who asked for me to do a task instead of her, the type of task she should’ve been doing herself in the firstplace, and then blamed me for not taking enough time to make it and made it bad. I got rid of that situation by telling my boss who actually did that task and promptly firing her, and with that I thought my anger towards her was gone, but this brought it back 
 This anger building up inside me for this girl, that girl and my own mother made me push the piece of cloth harder on her arm which, instead of harming her actually caused the pressure to be bigger so it stopped pooling after a shorter time. I looked down on my outfit to realise if I took of my white shirt I could put it around the wound and still wear my cardigan. I try taking off everything in the way so nobody could see me, except for maybe her. I finally put my cardigan back on and close it just enough to not flash anybody. I wrap my white shirt around her arm and say “That’s all I dare do 
 I’ve stopped the bleeding but I don’t think I could do anything more than that.”

@OhSumana

I didn’t even ask where she got the water or if it was clean. She probably got it from all the condensation from the fog, but isn’t important to me now. “Okay, you can clean your wound with this, but leave some for my sock okay?” I say as I slowly unwrap my bloody sock so it doesn’t hurt nor harm me while I do it.

@anon48598989

4 Likes

ΟΜαηgΔΙÎčηΔ SოÎčτჩ

A small girl approached her and asked if she needed help with the wound on her arm. Of course she did, she had totally NO idea what to do about it. The girl looked way too young to be here which made Eva raise her eyebrow in suspicion. She needed all the help she could get though. There was an older guy who followed the girl here too. “Yes, I think I’ll need the help. Thanks for offering.” She gave the girl a slight smile.

“I’m Eva,” she introduced herself to the two strangers. “What’s your names?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

3 Likes