Monster High: Perfectly Imperfect - Official Thread

Are you a little… freaky? Do you have trouble fitting in, feeling like you belong, or controlling your thirst for blood? Do you lack confidence in your ability to go bump in the night? Are you a young Monster looking for a place where you can just be you? Than look no further than Monster High! This prestigious school has been operating for over 2000 years, creating the perfect learning environment for the children of legendary Monsters. Hidden away from the world of cruel humans who would mock and hate them, the campus is completely safe and accommodating for all students, whether they walk, crawl, swim, float, or slither. Custom dorm rooms personally designed for each Monster’s unique physiology, a wide section of classes and electives, and plenty of other Monsters to make friends with- Who could ever ask for a better place to embrace your freaky flaws?

So enroll at Monster High today, where nothing, absolutely nothing , could possibly go wrong!

10 years after the famous class of the 2010s have graduated, Monster High is still going strong with a whole new generation of students. More borders between Monster species have been broken down than ever, and students are learning to love themselves every day. Not everything is perfect, however. Notorious Monster Hunter Abraham Van Helsing has arrived at the school’s doorstep, claiming to have shed his prejudice and changed his ways and begging for a teaching position. Of course the school’s staff was distrustful of him at first, but Headmistress Bloodgood had the final say, and as she said herself, “How can Monster High claim to be a place for all of we deny him a second chance?”. So now Van Helsing is the school’s new History teacher, and no one is sure if he can be trusted or not yet. He may look nice on the outside, but on the inside he could be planning some evil scheme… And he does seem very interested in Parents Day, where all of the Monsters will be gathered in the same place. Can you and your new Beast Friends uncover what he’s really planning and save the day, all while juggling grades, clubs, and trying to get a date to the prom? I suppose there’s only one way to find out.

Welcome to Monster High.

In this RP, you will play as one of the new students who have arrived at the school after Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura and the gang have graduated. You will make friends, find your place in the social hierarchy, maybe find romance, and there will be plenty of events and activities to get you immersed into school life (All of which may require a different killer outfit)!

This RP is Co-owned by myself and @raviola. (And originally started with two other co-creators) If you have questions about the RP, feel free to ask us.

Rules

This RP will have the same rules as every other RP on this site, but because of the brand this one is based off of, there is extra emphasis on this one being family friendly, as expressed by our co-creators of the RP. Which means No cursing, not even censored cursing. If your character feels negatively about something, there are plenty of other words they could use to describe it, even words unique to the Monster High lexicon. And also Nothing sexual at all. Please. This may be a high school RP, but these are teenagers, including the immortal kids who are thousands of years old, and are considered children.

Also, please keep any chat to the signup/chat thread.

Important Links

Signup/Chat Thread
Faceclaims
Adoptables Slides
Schedule of School Events - Coming soon…
Class and Club List
Monster High Lexicon

4 Likes

Back to Skull

Welcome guys and ghouls! Its the first day of classes at Monster High, so grab your book bags, find your lockers, and get ready for a new school year! Whether you’re a new ghoul at school, or a returning student, now’s the chance to make new friends and set the year off with a good start. You never know what clawsomeness is in store, after all casketball and fearleading tryouts are coming up soon!

@Ouijaloveletters @elixr @FuzilladeBlue @Some_Kid @Kristi @ethereal

4 Likes

I stood at the treelike, staring at the huge school in front of me. Yes, I can see despite not having eyes. I don’t know the logistics, unfortunately. I made my way to the school trying to stay as far away from everyone as possible. I figured they wouldn’t take to kindly to having their iCoffin’s malfunction. I entered the school, somehow managing to not get too close to anyone, and checked my schedule.
Approachable

I walked into the school, my shoes squishing on the floor. I could practically see the ghouls wrinkling their noses as I pass. Yes, I unfortunately smell like a pond. Props of living in a lake your whole life, I suppose. Oops…it truly isn’t my fault. Ghouls can be cruel.
Approachable

2 Likes

Today I was returning back to Monster High! I was so happy as this would obviously mean I will get to me all my Beasties again. I smiled as I looked at my clean shaving legs and my frizzy curly hair which looked Totesamazing. I quickly took my breakfast and rode my car to school.

I look at the school, it was as beautiful as ever. I made my way to the school and quickly checked my blog ( @TalktoSerefangs) and I gasped at what I heard. So get this, Scartina father just-

“Ouch” I cried as I bumped into someone

@Ouijaloveletters - Sophie

Today was going to be my first day at monster high and I was so ready for this. I checked my schedule when I entered the school. Yeah! I said as I noticed I had time to read my romance novels as I was early. Ok so in Freakbook written by Nicholas Fright. The story was intriguing and I loved that, I could practically get lost in the book. It was so magical.

I walked as I was enchanted by the magic of the book until I smelt a sense it smelt like a pond, sure the smell was disgusting but It also smelt like a water body and the gods know how much I love water bodies.

I turned to see a girl with green skin who from what I could tell was the source of the smell “Hey! How are you?” I said as I approached her

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

1 Like

I quickly turned around, gulping when I saw a ghoul standing there with her iCoffin, which began to glitch. “Oh dear…I’m so sorry! Unfortunately, that happens when I’m around technology…” She said, speaking telepathically. She rubbed her arm awkwardly, head turned towards the girl.
@Kristi - Serenity

1 Like

I jumped slightly when I heard a voice behind me. “Are you talking to me? I’m just making sure.” Lily, she’s looking right at you! Of course she’s talking to you! I groaned internally. “I’m doing well. What about you?” I said, smiling, and desperately trying to ignore the water dripping off of my skin and clothes.
@Kristi - Nami

1 Like

I could feel tears in my eyes as my phone started to glitch. “Oh dear…I’m so sorry! Unfortunately, that happens when I’m around technology…” I heard a voice in my head, making me stop crying “Huh? Was that you?” I asked the girl.

I was so happy that today was monster high, that would mean I get to prank more people. I had smirk on my face as I thought about what I was going to do. This was going to be awesome! I plan to use Batchup for this plan. I dusted myself off before going out of the house and I jump up trying to fly, that is when I remembered I didn’t yet have wings. I frowned at this, why did my life have to be so awful. All my cousins and family have wings so where is my wings @gods?

I walked to school and I had a frown on my face, luckily it would go so I can do my most perfect prank.

Approachable

I looked at my self in the mirror and couldn’t help drooling, dam I was one good looking gentleman. I winked at my reflection in the mirror. “Mom I’m going to school” I shouted as I opened the door. All my mom replied back was a “k”

I entered the car my parents bought for me on my last birthday, it was shiny and fresh just like me.

I arrived and entered the class, everyone turned to look at me and where giggling and taking pictures. I smiled and flashed them a wink as they swooned.

Approachable

. “Are you talking to me? I’m just making sure.” I giggled “Unless there is another person behind you, I’m pretty sure I’m talking to you.” The girl seemed funny. I couldn’t help notice the water dripping off her skin and clothes, “Uh you would like to dry that.”

“I’m doing well. What about you?” she replied back, “I’m doing good too! Question what’s your name?”

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

2 Likes

I gasped, “looking” very awkward when the girl began to cry. “Oh, I’m so sorry! It just happens around technology…” I said quickly, trying to comfort her. I nodded when the girl looked confused and asked if it was me when I spoke. “Yes, both the voice in your head and the cause of your phone glitching. I was try to stay away from everyone, but that’s difficult in a school. My sincere apologies. Your iCoffin will be fine, though.”
@Kristi - Serenity

I sighed when the ghoul asked if I wanted to dry off. “I would, but it would just come back. It’s never ending. That’s what happened when you’re born in a lake.” I sighed, pushing my wet hair away from my face, exposing my fins. “See? It’s quite a bother.”
@Kristi - Nami

1 Like

“Oh, I’m so sorry! It just happens around technology…” I nodded “I-it’s ok” I stammered. “Yes, both the voice in your head and the cause of your phone glitching. I was try to stay away from everyone, but that’s difficult in a school. My sincere apologies. Your iCoffin will be fine, though.” Serenity smiled at hearing this “Really! I’m sorry for crying, you must think I’m a cry baby now” Serenity said, tears springing from her eyes, she didn’t want her to think she was a cry baby for crying about her phone or that she was spoilt and childish.

“I would, but it would just come back. It’s never ending. That’s what happened when you’re born in a lake.” The girl said, I pushed a coily hair backwards. “See? It’s quite a bother.” She said and I had the most amazing plan ever, “Can I try something?” I said and I moved my hands as if performing some kind of magic and casted it on her. “There it should last a minute or seconds as my spells still need working.” I told her then I winked at her “Now you can give me a kiss” I joked flirting then looked back at her “I’m joking” I laughed

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

1 Like

I headed into the school, the fire in my eyes flickering as I looked around. I just hoped I didn’t scare anyone. My shoes tapping against the floor as I walked. I searched for my locker, trying not to bump into anything or anyone.
Approachable

3 Likes

I sighed in relief when the girl smiled. “No, it’s not childish at all. I’ve seen worse done. This one man actually broke his phone out of anger. I felt pretty bad for that.” I explained. “Anyway, my name is Sophie Großmann. You?” I said, extending my hand.
@Kristi - Serenity

I nodded when the girl asked if she could try something. I watched with interest as she began waving her hands, and my clothes became dry. “Thank you. It was definitely worth a shot.” I blinked when she winked and said I could kiss her, then she said she was joking. “Ah, alright. Thought that was a little odd.” I said, chuckling.
@Kristi - Nami

1 Like

“No, it’s not childish at all. I’ve seen worse done. This one man actually broke his phone out of anger. I felt pretty bad for that.” I giggled at this “Why would someone do that?” That was a pretty weird thing to do, phones cost money! “Anyway, my name is Sophie Großmann. You?” I smiled “Serenity. Serenity fangs”

@Ouijaloveletters- Sophie

“Ah, alright. Thought that was a little odd.” I winked, “I’m just a little flirty” I told her as I grabbed her by the arm “I can tell we’re going to be great friends, Uh?” I said as I realize I didn’t know her name. Oh my goblins! I looked back at her “Also where are you heading too?” I asked wondering if we were heading to the same place. I wonder if we would be in the same class?

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

1 Like

My face contorted into what I hoped was a smile. “Monsters are weird. I really don’t know why he did that.” I nodded as Serenity introduced herself. “Well, it’s nice to meet you, Serenity.” I said, “smiling” again. Oh my ghoul, I probably looked insane.

I nodded when she said she was just flirty. “Alright, that’s fair.” I looked down in surprise when she grabbed my arm, slightly startled, but not having a problem with it. I grinned when she said we’d be great friends. “That’s be clawsome.” I said. Oh, I hadn’t introduced myself yet. “I’m Lily Greenteeth. What about you? I was headed to my shocker. I haven’t looked at my schedule yet.”
@Kristi - Nami
ORP: Shocker = Locker

1 Like

“Monsters are weird. I really don’t know why he did that.” I grinned “Not as weird as Normies though” I giggled. Remembering I had a party, I decided it would be a good idea to Eek-vite my new friend ever “Would you like to come into my party? it’s going to be clawsome! There’s going to be Ice scream and a lot more!” I told her as I handed her a card.

“I’m Lily Greenteeth. What about you?”

I did a little curtsy “Nami River, I’m a zin” I told her. " I was headed to my shocker. I haven’t looked at my schedule yet.” I grinned from ear to ear, I was going to my shocker too! “Omg the gods are the beast! I am going to my shocker too. This is Fintastic” I told her as I squealed.

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

1 Like

“Oh ghoul, normies are worse. You should’ve seen this group of college kids trying to make a movie. They got a little too close to the woods, and father…did away with them. I just remember watching the male with sideburns seizing and coughing up blood…he was the only one to survive. I need to find him. Maybe I can make things right…somehow.” I then perked up as Serenity invited me to a party and handing me a card. “I do love ice scream…I’m very self conscious about eating in front of others, though…”
@Kristi - Serenity

I returned the curtesy, smiling. “I’m a river hag. Explains the smell…” I said, the water having returned after her spell wore off. It was a good try, at least. This ghoul is really excitable, I thought, giggling. “Well, let’s go, then. Maybe our shockers are near each other.” I said, my shoes squishing as I walked down the hall.
@Kristi - Nami

1 Like

“Oh ghoul, normies are worse. You should’ve seen this group of college kids trying to make a movie. They got a little too close to the woods, and father…did away with them. I just remember watching the male with sideburns seizing and coughing up blood…he was the only one to survive. I need to find him. Maybe I can make things right…somehow.” I gasped at what I heard, that sounded horrible. Sure humans are not the best people ever but ouch, “I do love ice scream…I’m very self conscious about eating in front of others, though…” She said making me perk up, “Why is that? Because you don’t really have a face?” I innocently asked. “About that how do you eat?”

. “I’m a river hag. Explains the smell…” I looked at the water that returned to her body, the smell became stronger again. “Have you tried using perfume? Sea water perfume with little fresh water and flowers? It really works to smell nice! Your clothes might still be wet and I don’t know what to do about that but hey it might help you with your smell!” I told her giggling. “Well, let’s go, then. Maybe our shockers are near each other.” I smiled, “Let’s go and check then!”

@Ouijaloveletters - Lily

2 Likes

I simply nodded when Serenity gasped. They never deserved that…she then asked why I was self conscious. “Well…don’t freak out.” I said, opening my mouth, the skin separating. I revealed my tongue, waving it at her. I then closed my mouth, the skin knitting back together. “Um, ta da…”
@Kristi - Serenity

I facepalmed when Nami asked if I’d ever used perfume. “Oh my ghoul…I never thought of that. Hmmmm…sea water perfume. I really like that idea. Where do you get it?”
@Kristi - Nami

2 Likes

:pirate_flag: Caspian Storm :pirate_flag:

What I could never understand was the reasoning behind admiration from afar; not when there were plenty of other students that would just as likely seize that chance. The icoffins were still going off with photo flashes, paired with muffled giggles and side conversations. The teacher clearly took their time with the lesson set up. Snapping a quick profile shot for myself wasn’t anything to fret over, everyone else was doing it- and with good reason. The new student, or at least one I hadn’t met prior, was like striking treasure. I looked amazing decked in a coat with lavish feathers tucked in my hat, but this new leather and ripped jeans contour was just another intriguing flavour of interesting.

I shoved aside the poor student trying to vie for the seat next to this new kid. “My icoffin has been having issues lately. Since my number doesn’t seem to work, could I have yours?”

@Kristi - Akili

1 Like

I was flirting with a ghoul who stood in front of me who was blushing and looked as red as a tomato, “And that’s whe-” Hearing a thud sound I turned around and saw a guy with purple-blueish skin and a hat, looks like he shoved aside some poor student. “My icoffin has been having issues lately. Since my number doesn’t seem to work, could I have yours?” I shrugged then turned back to ghoul who left, guess Rodro snapped at her or something not that I care. I turned back to the guy “Sure, just don’t mess anything up. It’s expensive not that you will know” I said accidentally letting the last part slip. “Ah sorry Manster, I meant nothing by it ha ha ha” I laughed nervously and scratched my head “Rodro: watch your hand boss” He growled at me, looks like someone has anger issues.

Manster = Man

@FuzilladeBlue - Caspain

1 Like

:pirate_flag: Caspian Storm :pirate_flag:

With much more important matters at hand, I was content to let the snide comment slip, accidental or not. What did instead matter was how I now had the cell number of this absolutely gorgeous monster while all these other students were left just as empty-handed. A perfect victory if I ever saw one, all that sweeter by the dirty looks. It wasn’t my fault the creature head on the back of the leather-clad boy was snapping away at the others.

The talented Caspian Storm, at your service,” I introduced with a wink, “And does that second face also have a name? Or rather, does it do more than just bark at people?”

@Kristi - Akili

1 Like