Most annoying relative?

Do you have that one annoying relative that you can’t stand to be around?

I have this one cousin that snaps over every little thing. For example, one day, she asked her mom if the pizza at a certain pizza place was any good. My aunt replied, “Yes, it’s delicious, and it wasn’t even spicy…” to which my cousin screamed “DID I ASK YOU IF IT WAS SPICY??? I ONLY ASKED IF IT WAS GOOD!” And once, my mom asked her if she learned about some historic event in school, and my cousin was all, “What makes you think I didn’t?? I have three college degrees, etc. etc. etc.”
The good thing is that since she lives in Greece, I don’t have to see her often. But every time I go see her, the only topic she’s interested in talking to me about is convincing me to move there.

Who’s your most annoying relative, and what makes them annoying?

3 Likes

My niece because she’s wild. She also says things that you never would even think she would say (swear words, “get out”, and “stop”). I know babies can learn quick when they’re around their family all the time, but she takes her behavior to the next level.

2 Likes

The first one that comes in my mind is probably one of my aunt, because she has this mouth where the words that come out are… not too close to the truth. She’s very watchful and judgmental or something. But on the other hand, I also have a second degree cousin who I just dislike? I think it’s because she comes off as really spoiled and she can really be mean, and you can definitely feel the aura of “I’m better than you” when you’re around her.

1 Like

Uhh I can’t think of anyone rn…

I actually don’t have an annoying relative. I love all my relatives, they are really good, fun people :blue_heart:

1 Like

Every single one I got. At least, fully direct. They’re close-minded and well…terrible. I don’t f*ck with that. :man_shrugging:

@Discussions is there family members you just cannot stand being around?

My. Sister.

1 Like

my cat

2 Likes

My aunts and uncles are annoying and they can’t sing. I tell you what happened in 2019.

One of my aunts was having a surprise birthday party turning 70 years old. They were music and people were dancing and singing. I was laughing at that because it was freaking hilarious

Also back in 2013 the start to sing 12 day of Christmas and even though I play it twice on piano already. It hilarious as well.

My dad family is a little coco but I do think we are hang out some point in the mountains later this month.

Closed due to inactivity