Most annoying YouTubers

For me, there aren’t any YouTubers I find particularly “annoying” (though Classically Abby is an exception). This is probably because I’m not on YouTube very often, so I’m unfamiliar with the general culture.

What are some YouTubers that annoy you?

5 Likes

YES CLASSICALLY ABBY

2 Likes

1.Girl defined

1. The transformed wife

2. Classically Abby

3. Shane Dawson

4. Ben Shapiro

(in no order)

4 Likes

Family channels are wholesome and wonderful but they annoy me and I can’t watch them… I like videos of parents talking about children and stuff but I can’t actually watch videos of children without cringing… I like the methods they use and how they show them in short examples sometimes but idk it’s weird seeing a whole other family’s life on display for me to watch.

2 Likes

There’s this guy that makes music commentary videos… Steve Tereberry (I think that’s how you spell it?) or Stevie T… I find him way too over-the-top in a cringeworthy way.

2 Likes

I find it weird too, ngl. I also think, what if the child isn’t asking for or doesn’t want this publicity? Is it really safe to have a wide audience to know the face of your child? It doesn’t sit right with me. If I were a parent, I wouldn’t put them on camera unless they consent to it at a certain age

3 Likes

Extremely ignorant ones.

1 Like

I mean I’m not an adult or a parent so I’m not knowledgeable about that but baby home videos are embarassing enough… I’d hate for all my embarassing moments to be broadcasted for the whole world to see.

1 Like

:skull:

Here’s what I think. It’s fine, you can have your own opinion, but don’t shove your opinion to other people’s faces just because we think differently, Oh well, at least she won’t harm you.

I also dislike some family channels which chose to exploit the children for views. (Cough cough The ACE Family and the LaBrant Family) Idk, I feel like the children deserve to have a choice whether they want to be shown on screen or not.

2 Likes

Worse part is, is that those kids at that age won’t even be able to comprehend what is being exposed of them until they’re older with more of their own mind.

3 Likes

Classically Abby and Ben Shapiro.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Blaire White is annoying in the sense that many of the things she’s said are actually harmful to the trans community. But annoying isn’t even really the right word there.

I guess annoying can go to the YouTubers who act really entitled, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

@Discussions what do you guys think?

1 Like

The guy from H3 productions (or is it H3H3?), Ethan… he just rubs me the wrong way and comes across as very condescending and just not a nice person in general. I don’t get how Post Malone used to be best friends with this guy, because Post is really nice, friendly, and never has beef with anyone. I guess that’s why they aren’t friends anymore.

2 Likes

Same and he’s super boring. I only watched him for Trisha Paytas drama lol

2 Likes

Talfishman (idk if that’s still his channel name anymore tho). I used to like him when I was younger but then I realized he’s really dumb/uneducated and like the typical reaction guy. Like he’d just react to things with no interesting commentary or make an immature joke.
It might also be Reaction Time.

Ssniperwolf too. Haven’t watched any of her stuff in YEARS but I bet it’s the same.

I just like watching people that are more intelligent or people that just show intelligence through their channel. I don’t like watching people that scream at their camera or make random reactions for money. At least not anymore.

I also get kinda annoyed with white Christian family channel YouTubers :joy:, the kind that like shove it down your throat. I have nothing against the religion but there’s definitely a certain type of practicing it that gets annoying for me.

2 Likes

Yes. He gives very meh.

I’ve never really watched her but I don’t like how she drags out her words sometimes.

2 Likes

Who is this?

Logan Paul.

Trisha Paytas, Spill/Tea YT accounts, Classically Abby, Family YT accounts, there’s so much more but I’ve managed to stay off Youtube lately.

But jesus christ there’s so much reason to my answers but I don’t feel like whining lol.

Just look them up and you’ll see. :flushed: