Most boring thing you had to do in art class

Honestly, I loved everything we did in art class (while I was in high school) but sadly we only had it for 2 years, not 4. There was not a single thing I thought was boring but that’s only my opinion!

What about you? What was the most boring thing you had to do in art class?
@/Artists

4 Likes

The most boring thing I had to do was learn how to mix colors. It was helpful. I learned how to better match the paint with the color, but it was what required the least amount of energy so I got bored easily.

1 Like

Uh… drawing eyes, I could never get them right.

We had to draw ourselves or a friend… I can’t draw faces, so I didn’t even do it myself although my teacher thought I did :sweat_smile: It was so boring because I had nothing to do other than pretending to work on a drawing that I didn’t even do myself :joy:

1 Like

I feel you there. For me it was when we had to draw our facial features individually using a mirror. I got so bored that I started on an elephant trunk instead. HAHA

How about you, @Meekepeek?

2 Likes

The history of art part was biring for me, but the teacher didn’t help. They had a boring tone and no fun facts at all.

1 Like

Aside from the teacher, what did you not like about art history?

1 Like

During fim history, we were told not just who did what, but also what effect the styles and period had for, for example, political issues.

During art class it was just facts and nothing interesting.

1 Like

Ooooh… yeah, that would be boring. Really boring

1 Like

Uhhu, history can be fun to learn but teachers need to make.it fun, in my opinion

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Teachers do need to make learning fun to keep the students’ attention and help them to retain the info.

1 Like

Most Boring thing you had to do in art class… is…

To do art

I like to do art with no one’s help… is it bad? lol

Closed due to inactivity