Most Uncommon genres & subjects to write about?

I would say that one of the most uncommon genres that are written about would be visual stories, certain historical moments, choice-based books, and books that are fiction based on medical/mental illnesses. Visual Stories Choice Based books are becoming a new form of books to read. There is still a small amount of them that have been made. I remember when there use to be books where if you made a certain choice you had to flip to the page the choice called for. Though there aren’t many like that nowadays since they are in-app form now. Yes, there is a big history section that people write about but most of those historical events are major points in history. The parts of history I’m meaning are the parts that do not see the light of day very often. Such as, the Shinsengumi in Japan, there is only a handful of books actually written about the group that is available to read. There are not many books that are the fictional bases that describe medical/mental illnesses properly. This is an ongoing issue amongst the community of writers and readers.

Most Uncommon genres & subjects to write about? Is there any that come to mind? What do you feel about them?

@Discussions
@Writers
@Episodians
@WattpadWizards

3 Likes

Romance, that’s what most people want, no?

2 Likes

Yep, which makes other subjects suffer because of it.

2 Likes

Moved to the writing chat (wink)

2 Likes

Whare are most uncommon genres and subjects that you rarely see books, fanfiction’s, interactive stories and so on?

@Writers

1 Like

It’s ironic because I see romance so often, it’s impossible to find stuff that doesn’t have it at all

Stories with no romance was what I was going to say

1 Like

HAHAHA. Yeah, sorry, I was being sarcastic.

1 Like

OHH THAT MAKES MORE SENSE

I’ve actually heard people complain that there isn’t enough romance :sob: