Most underrated song

In your opinion, what’s the most underrated song?

For me, that changes all the time because I keep finding songs that nobody seems to know although they are great :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Looking Glass -The Birthday Massacre

2 Likes

Sunflower? Because whenever people hear it, they like it, but no one ever puts in on their list of favorite songs. :sunflower: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Bullet- Hollywood Undead

2 Likes

I kinda love Sub Urban’s songs although he don’t have much songs lol

2 Likes

I’m stuck inside my own world of make believe…kids screaming in the cradles, profanities.

3 Likes

But It’s Better if You Do - Panic! At the Disco

I feel like most people focus on their more popular songs, like I Write Sins Not Tragedies, but this song is such a bop and more people need to listen to it.

1 Like

Yes! Me too!

2 Likes

Dreamcatcher’s debut songs :sob:

Especially Chase Me!

2 Likes

July by Noah Cyrus!

1 Like

Anything by The Birthday Massacre

1 Like

everyone likes that song

1 Like

“nothin 2” -b o b b i e !

or waitttt
broken by lund. ITS SUPER COOL YALL FORGOT IT

1 Like

Oooo @Caticorn I totally agree with you tbh there are so many songs on a fever you can’t sweat out that are just really overlooked

My favourite being Camisado :joy:

2 Likes

I also really like nails for breakfast and tacks for snacks, it’s honestly one of my favourite albums and I need to yell about it more

2 Likes

Now I’m of consenting age, to be forgetting you in a cabaret, somewhere downtown where a Burlesque queen my even ask my name!

1 Like

The IV and your hospital bed, this was no accident it was a therapeutic chain of events!

2 Likes

Mine is There’s A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought Of It Yet

2 Likes

Can you guys think of any more underrated songs?

I think undead ahead 2: Tales of the midnight ride by motionless in white is very underrated

1 Like

Swan Song by Set It Off

1 Like