6 Likes

I like watching you sleep… Twilight.

3 Likes

gets pepper spray out

some like kissing scenes- i can handle it but it feels like 3rd wheeling

1 Like

Definitely! I don’t like long kissing shots, they just make me uncomfortable

1 Like

Socially awkward humour. Like, when I’m expected to laugh at someone f*cking up supremely in social situations. I just cringe, because it tells me how preppy the jocks who wrote the screenplay are

What up shortie… commence lip licking because lips are dry as f-ck

Every jock who falls for the MC in a movie

1 Like

Ok, listen… Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when he bumps into Cho and asks her to go to the ball with him… Anyone?

3 Likes

It was cringey but the cringiest of all cringe was the shoelace scene between Harry and Ginny

2 Likes

Omg, yes…

1 Like

Pretty much every scene with Noah Centimeter?

That scene where this Italian mobster asks the female protogonist this question…

ArE yOu LoSt BaBy GhOrL?

You know which movie I’m taking about :joy:

I’m just gonna make me a small list…

Riverdale - Season 4, Episode 3, 13:44
Riverdale - Season 4, Episode 19

The whole episode was cringey and I felt second-hand embarrassment for Casey, in fact, I felt bad for the entire cast. Fans asked for more Kevin screen time so the crack writers decided to make him a drag queen and that deployed the whole school to become drag :roll_eyes: They turned the whole episode into a bad copy of glee and all poor Mr Honey was just trying to tell them that having heavy sexual content in a high school musical wasn’t right. Then they forced Cole Sprouce to sing even though the guy was strongly against it.

That scene in Bridget Jones where she goes to a party with her parent’s friends or something like that in a stripper bunny outfit after they didn’t let her know it’s not a costume party anymore

When characters moan when they are in pain :sob: Then my parents look at me weird

Anytime a character awkwardly flirts with someone who’s clearly not interested.

@ScreenSloths - what about you? What scenes make you cringe?

1 Like

That’s true.

“Romantic” kissing. (pukes)

Moralising scenes that feel out of place. I do feel like a lot of movies that want to pass positive messages -which is, of course, important- do it very clumsily. Instead of leading up to it with the plot or characters, they will just have a short very moralising moment that comes out of nowhere and feels very… well, forced.

I LOVE Call me by your name but that peach scene… I could live without it. It’s an important scene but still

Closed due to inactivity