Movie-Watching Habits

Everyone has at least one habit when watching movies/tv. I think mine is eating something while watching. And I keep one of my legs up on my seat or I cross my legs. I also put on my glasses while watching 'cause I can’t see properly without 'em. And, uh, sometimes, if the movie is really, really interesting and I’m very involved, I start biting my nails. It’s weird, really.

What are your movie-watching habits?
@ Discussions @ ScreenSloths

3 Likes

Skipping through.
Of I watch by myself aa 3 hour movie can be 1.5

2 Likes

I do this if i’m rewatching a film. HAHAHA

2 Likes

My dad zwanted to watch Luca with me, and then I realized a funny joke I had skipped every time.

2 Likes

Wait, what? You skip over films even when you haven’t seen them before?

2 Likes

Well first of all it’s a habit, but yeah every movie has at least one scene/ segment that’s just very low energy but doesn’t have too many additional information and shizzles. That is the scene I skip haha.

2 Likes

(facepalm) A bad habit, babe.

2 Likes

I knowwww.
But I re-watch movies so iften that I do see the entire movie, but in seperate parts of focus. :innocent:

2 Likes

But the first time is so crucial watching and enjoying it!

2 Likes

Haha that’s why I go to the cinema or watch it with other people in most cases. (can’t skip that way).

2 Likes

Wise one.

2 Likes

Eating something while watching, yes!! Definitely 100% me.
And if I’m watching a movie at home, by myself, I usually watch it in two parts. I’ll watch the first half one day, and the second half the next day.

1 Like

Oof, I can’t not watch the whole movie in one sitting.

1 Like

Okay if you haven’t seen Tangled watch it and skip the first five minutes. It gives you a better perspective.

Closed due to inactivity