Murder Mystery Game

Update: We’ve started so no more people can join but you can still follow everything on the thread…

Hello, inspired by the fact murder mystery was close to becoming the theme last week I’ve decided to organize a murder mystery type of game. Who’s interested in playing a detective and figuring out how the murder(s) happened?
I need 8 people to join, and there will only be one winner, so I wish you good luck!

Participants:

• @/Hanna1
  • @/Eleanor_W-15
  • @/WolfGamerGirl37
  • @/StarMaryGoth
  • @/kiwi
  • @/RainbowCat
  • @/Dying_Dreams
  • @/Mysteria
  • @/SkyWalker
7 Likes

Me :wave::eyes::sparkles:
But how would the game work? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It wouldn’t be fun if I would tell too much, since it’s up to you to figure it out :eyes:
But I will tell a little bit, it’s basically a game where I give some hints based on the decisions that are made in polls, so you have to choose the right path individual to figure out who’s the killer and what happened.

2 Likes

Sounds cool :eyes::sparkles::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Let’s just hope another 7 people want to join this mysterious game :joy:

1 Like

Can I join?

2 Likes

Join this game please? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged or if I forgot someone :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:
@Dying_Dreams @Nessie @MeghanWrites @celestialkitten @Eccentric @Rose @Kiwi @anon93806337 @Mysterious_Tea @StarMaryGoth @Secretz @Secreterz @Sophia1233 @Rainbow @SkyWalker

7 Likes

You definitely can!

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy

3 Likes

Thanks Hanna :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so up for this! I love murder mysteries!

1 Like

I’m in!!

1 Like

Great, I will add both of you to the list @WolfGamerGirl37 and @StarMaryGoth!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ll join :eyes:

unless the game is at 2am for me

2 Likes

Don’t worry, haha, it will be a relatively slow game, you have to be online once a day to be able to join!

1 Like

Ohh ok :eyes::+1:t2:

1 Like

Only 3 more people and we can start, I’m very excited for this :eyes:

I’d love to join! :smile:

1 Like

YEEEEEEE I’D LOVE TO!

1 Like