Murder Mystery Series by Ap SocialSoft

So, this app is basically a murder mystery deduction game. You have to read cases to figure out what happened. Unlike with the Criminal Cases app, you aren’t looking for objects, waiting on anything timed, or putting puzzles together from what I have noticed. I’ll use one of the older cases I have done as an example of what it is like. Note, once you are past the first sector in London location the cases become harder. It’s ranked in a easy, medium, and hard scale for each case. I can go ahead an tell you that the first two cases in the second sector are both hard ranks.

The case goes over sensitive topics

Read the Information on the pictures below the vote on the poll.

Case Images

Who do you think is the killer?
  • Mike
  • Husband
  • Other?

0 voters

These are some of the hard cases:

@Gamers
@Discussions join the tag above tto keep up with the latest games being played!

2 Likes

bruh that ones before were just hard enough on my brain. if i knew what time the accident was…that could be easier. it seems like its either other or the husband its an interesting game tho, thanks for sharing! wait it could be the children…dammit :pensive:

1 Like

Lol I know right! I’m stuck on one of the cases because your responses matter on if you can prove yourself innocent. It’s an interesting game for sure.

1 Like

ah yes this is one of my favourite games

I just can’t get through the third installment because there’s so much maths :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Uh oh, that is going to be a tough area for me too. I will admit I am enjoying this game quite a bit.

Just adding a few tags

1 Like

@WolfGamerGirl37 do you still play this? :eyes:

1 Like

I actually deleted the game since I ran out of room plus got bored with it.

1 Like

Why did you get bored?

Closed due to inactivity