MUSHROOMS APPRECIATION THREAD 😍😍😍

mushrooms2_2341131b

Don’t you just loooove mushrooms? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Here are 10 reasons why I love them! :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse:
(Totally not a dare)

When cooked, they’re sooo soft and slimy it feels like you’re swallowing goo. Yum! :yum: :two_hearts::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:
When you step on a mushroom, it goes poof! And then there’s dust everywhere on your shoe! Wonderful! :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:
They’re so hard to find yet so many of them! Amazing! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:
Those spiral thingies underneath their umbrella heads are like a totally different texture to the whole thing! Woooow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::purple_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
Okay to be honest they make any enchanted forest look more enchanting. Can’t afford CGI for a magical forest? Just go to the local park and scatter some mushrooms around. :joy::eyes::heart::heart_eyes: #LifeHack101
They have to be the weirdest- I mean, MOST UNIQUE looking things ever. At this point a reptile with big flabby wings sounds more real than a an oddly smooth umbrella sprouting out of the ground. :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I don’t know if mushrooms are either vegetables or fruits! :heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse: mYstEriOuS
They’re a great weapon to use to make someone choke to death! :purple_heart::green_heart::heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
They make cute little homes for frogs and any other insects!
And last but not least, they’re very useful in one of my favorite card games,
Gubs!

th (19)

Aight I’ll be back, just gonna throw this plate of mushrooms in the bin =))

3 Likes

They are neither, they are their own group :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And eye love mushrooms too :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t like mushrooms

3 Likes

W-what? You don’t like this?

5 Likes

…no

2 Likes

Image result for dancing mushroom gif

5 Likes

:no_entry_sign::mushroom::no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Image result for dancing mushroom gif

Why is the mushroom smiling???

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Mushrooms :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

You made the mushroom sad :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Me neither, hate them to bits =)

1 Like

@Eccentric, @_haruka
Where the heck did you get those gifs from :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You will never know :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

Giphy? :eyes::thinking::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

This is how mushrooms make me feel tbh :upside_down_face: Looking for a way to escape from them :joy:

4 Likes