Music challenge 🎵

So every day (if I dont forget) I post a theme of the day, to which you must respond with the appropriate song for you.

Rules

1. Post only one song per theme
  2. I would appreciate if you post a YouTube video, instead of artist name/song title, so that we could listen to it here.
  3. Fell free to add a backstory of your choice of the song :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Day #1

A song that you never get tired of.

3 Likes

its in my language xD sorry not sorry xD

I will never get tired of this song cuz its the song that brought me to punk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neko’s voice is amazing, and this song just holds a lot of personal meaning to me)

2 Likes

This has a very special place in my heart, along with it being soooo incredibly good. It genuinely almost makes me tear up when I listen to it xD

2 Likes

Need I say anything about this epic tune? :thinking:

5 Likes

It is indeed epic ^^ Listen to it every summer

Why wait for summer? it’s a tuuuuuune!

2 Likes

This acoustic version of Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots. Honestly I’m just in love with Tyler’s voice, and this is just tugging at my heartstrings since their music means so much to me.

The fact that they’re not afraid to talk about serious problems that a lot of people have is great because they’re not glorifying it. They’re showing that you’re not alone in what you’re going through. Their music has saved a lot of people, including myself. I’ll always be grateful for Tyler and Josh.

3 Likes

The melody is addictive and it’s what made me fall in love with this genre of music. Also, the song holds such a special meaning to me. :heart:

1 Like

Oh God I could never get tired of Ashanti

Basically any 2000s music

This is my never-get-tired-of song!!! (mostly songs of 2009-2010)

Story time:
I remember back in 2011 my sister, mother and i would be in the car listening to a tape that had older songs but there was one song (7 days - craig david) and we would listen to it non-stop it was our jam!! Now i am still listening to it in 2019 and having those memories in my heart

2 Likes

Day #2

A perfect song to make your Monday morning better.

2 Likes

This song can make any crappy morning better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ultimate life goal

2 Likes

I just can’t not dance to this!

1 Like

This song always gets me out of tight spots and cheers me up when I’m upset

4 Likes

Day #3

Favorite TV theme song

3 Likes