Music discussion: 5 Seconds Of Summer

Every week, we’ll present you with a musician and you can discuss their songs, music videos, life, style and whatever else comes to your mind! If you don’t know the presented musicians, share your first impressions, check out their music and let us know what you think! :smile:

This weeks it’s: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Here’s their Wikipedia page
Here are some music videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dFSWLJ9wY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0jZJtE1KhU

Want to suggest a musician for next time? Please fill out this form.

[/details]

2 Likes

Hihi, finally. :innocent:
Ok, sooo… I can’t describe how much love I have for this band. I’ve been a fan for about 9 years now, Luke has always been my number one celebrity crush, I mean, look at that man. literal perfection.
I have a lot of pictures of them and their songs on my wall (a little collage thing I’ve made) and I don’t know… I just adore them!
First song I’ve heard was Heartbreak girl and my obsession came to life. I love that song so much, it’s one of my favorite songs because that’s how I found out about them!
But I can’t pick one favorite song, I just can’t!!! Their songs are soooo beautiful… I listen to Lie to me and Want you back whenever I feel sad and ughh.
I’m going to their concert in May and I’m so excited!!! I cried with my friend when we bought tickets! We were literally sitting in front of our classroom, waiting for an exam with lots of people arounds us and we ordered them and just sobbed after ahahahah I’m gonna see them live and I still can’t believe that’s real…
Plus, it seem like they genuinely love each other and it’s so nice to see that!

2 Likes

You’re insane

2 Likes

Oh I am

1 Like

Flashbacks to Bryan Stars wearing a 5SOS shirt

1 Like

Moved to the music category! :sparkles:

I like some of their songs, although I haven’t heard a whole lot of them.

1 Like

oups, thanks :see_no_evil:

1 Like

5 seconds of summer aren’t necessarily a band I like but I know alot of people do like them so how about we bump this thread up so we can all talk about it :blush:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity