Music discussion: Backstreet Boys

Every week, we’ll present you with a musician and you can discuss their songs, music videos, life, style and whatever else comes to your mind! If you don’t know the presented musicians, share your first impressions, check out their music and let us know what you think! :smile:

This weeks it’s: Backstreet Boys
Here’s their Wikipedia page
Here are some music videos:

Want to suggest a musician for next time? Please fill out this form.

2 Likes

How have I not seen this before!? I love the Backstreet Boys! They were my childhood boy band that I loved listening to. My sisters preferred other bands that I was not interested in such as Nsync, Boyz 2 Men, and others like that. I have their Greatest hit’s CD that had the latest song out they published a while back. The song was called “Drowning” but I really wasn’t a fan of that song though.

Have you listened to the Backstreet Boys? Did you prefer a different band? Are you excited about their new music coming?

@Discussions

2 Likes

Yes, I have a couple song on Spotify including I want it that way. That song is my favorite

Yea, I love listening to music especially when it catchy and you can’t help yourself to sing along.

1 Like

I love the Backstreet Boys too! They make such great music.

Backstreet Boys > NSYNC any day, sorry not sorry

1 Like

I liked the Backstreet Boys back when I was in middle school! One of my best friends was a huge fan, and I used to go to her house and watch BSB videos with her, and listen to their songs. I was more of a Spice Girls stan myself, but I still liked BSB and N*SYNC.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity