Music discussion: Bazzi

Every week, we’ll present you with a musician and you can discuss their songs, music videos, life, style and whatever else comes to your mind! If you don’t know the presented musicians, share your first impressions, check out their music and let us know what you think! :smile:

This weeks it’s: Bazzi
Here’s his Wikipedia page
Here are some music videos:

Want to suggest a musician for next time? Please fill out this form.

4 Likes

Love him!!!

2 Likes

Ayyyy, I’m gonna go cry to that first song real quick. I wanna thank @Madilnel for enlightening me with it.
I didn’t know who he was but he is really good, I love him!

3 Likes

Ahhh love him!!! Yes yes yes!! All his music is just a vibe!!!
Focus is a great one by him too, with 21 savage featuring on it!! 3:15 will always be my fav though!!! Oops there’s a form oh well!! Already said it!! Him and Renee omg cuteeeee yeah I like him a lot !!! He has a tik tok too!!

2 Likes

Yasss! Love Bazzi :clap:t5::heart:

2 Likes

I love Bazzi :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love his songs and how he is with Renee :pleading_face:

1 Like

He’s pretty cool, don’t know many songs or much about him but from what i’ve heard/seen :))

1 Like

Love him

1 Like

I’ve never heard of him before :eyes:

1 Like

I only just recently heard of him because I saw a video of this guy singing a song by him… ‘You’re so ‘f-word’ precious when you smile’ and I remember when it came out, some 6th graders at the school I worked at would sing, ‘You’re so funky precious when you smile’ just so they could sing the song in school without getting in trouble. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: