Music discussion: BTS

Every week, we’ll present you with a musician and you can discuss their songs, music videos, life, style and whatever else comes to your mind! If you don’t know the presented musicians, share your first impressions, check out their music and let us know what you think! :smile:

This weeks it’s: BTS
Here’s their Wikipedia page
Here are some music videos:

Want to suggest a musician for next time? Please fill out this form.

4 Likes

@Kpoppers might interest you guys

4 Likes

Woah ! I filled the form for BTS
YAY! :tada::confetti_ball:
Thanks @RainbowCat

2 Likes

@PsychoGamerWolfyGirl :metal:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :smile_cat: I had two people who requested BTS on the form, so I decided to take it instead of one that I put in. Happy discussing! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I’m not an active fan of BTS anymore, but I still casually listen to their songs. Here are some of my random BTS opinions:

• Wings is definitely their best era (from the concept, song lyrics, and aesthetics, this era truly is a masterpiece)
  • Love Yourself: Tear and Wings are their best albums. Compare to LY: Tear, Wings has a better concept. On the other hand, I think LY: Tear has more better songs.
  • BTS has one of the best raplines in Kpop
  • Dionysus would’ve been a better title track for their Map of The Soul: Persona comeback
  • ON’s music video is amazeballs, but the autotune ruined it for me.
  • I’m not the biggest fan of their latest music. Dynamite is just an “okay” song for me.
  • Their old music was better (for me, at least)
  • I’m fine with BTS being an experimental group, but I still think that they work best as a kpop-hiphop group
  • Spring Day is my favorite song of BTS. That song touches my soul in a deep level.
4 Likes

woah :eyes:

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG

YES YES YES

STAN 방탄소년단!!!

3 Likes

I think I judged Dynamite too quickly. I already like it now after listening to it again. The whole vibe of this song is light-hearted and sweet, something that I failed to catch at first.

2 Likes

I think their only song I have in my playlist is boy with love but that’s only because Halsey is it it :joy:

1 Like

dydydydydydyydydynamite
added the #bands tag :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Light it up like Dynamite :sunglasses:

2 Likes

BUMP!
I absolutely LOVE BTS! Their music is amazing, and I also adore and admire the kind of people they are. I wish I could meet them one day, they’re such lovely human beings, and the most genuine celebs I’ve ever seen on social media

3 Likes

Hi Sherry (13)

YES! LET’S STAN BTS BECAUSE THEY’RE SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE :purple_heart:

2 Likes

IKR THEYRE SO PRECIOUS :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Someone put suggested them in the form again, so I’ll tag @Music here, hoping that the person who suggested them sees this thread and can recommend some songs :smile_cat:

Sighz… The fact that I didn’t see Black Swan on this list urks ma soul :sob::sob:

and yes ON was dope… I love it so much

Exo & Nct also too

1 Like

Awww :pleading_face::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Honestly, the one thing about BTS is that they can p e r f o r m. like. they will dance their BUTTS off and it is GLORIOUS every single time like a BTS performance is something I will never miss even if I don’t know the song. Like their music is pretty catchy, dynamite is very poppy but i don’t even care I will just watch them dance 'cause it is just so entrancing

4 Likes

YESSSSS CHID FALL INTO THE HOLE OF KPOP

but yes i agree the dancing is amazing to watch and quite inspiring

3 Likes