Music discussion: twenty øne piløts

Every week, we’ll present you with a musician and you can discuss their songs, music videos, life, style and whatever else comes to your mind! If you don’t know the presented musicians, share your first impressions, check out their music and let us know what you think! :smile:

This weeks it’s: twenty øne piløts
Here’s their Wikipedia page
Here are some music videos:

@Music Want to suggest a musician for next time? Please fill out this form.

3 Likes

Don’t forget ab-b-b-bout me! Even when I doubt you, I’m no good without you!

1 Like

I mean… I don’t mind them.

1 Like

YES

1 Like

Neutral. They have some good songs but I don’t listen to them all the time :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I actually quite like them, I don’t like alllll their songs but I do like the ones in the OP and there are certain songs by them that I know word for word :joy:

1 Like

And I’ll tag @Mxtixnlxss because I know she likes them :eyes:

2 Likes

I do indeed

2 Likes

Holding on to you will always be my fav song, but I enjoy the self titled album very much

2 Likes

I had a very short phase (two weeks) of really liking them, my favourite will probably always be Stressed Out because I just listened to it over and over again during those two weeks :joy:

Lol two weeks is rad
I used to like them more than I do now but I still like a couple of songs even if none of them are on my current playlist

1 Like

I was wearing a TØP shirt, but now I switched to pajamas I got for Christmas.

1 Like

I like them, not my favourite but they have some rad songs. Stressed out is probably the song I listen to most, but I have about 20 of their songs in my playlist. I have to be in a certain mood tho to actually enjoy listening to them :thinking:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity