Music Related Conspiracy Theories

We have a thread to talk about celebrity conspiracy theories well this thread is to talk about music related conspiracy theories like the one about Satan being in control of all of the entertainment industry, especially music.

7 Likes

nahhh its the illuminati

soo i watched this Snapchat story thing about conspiracies

soo Beyonce works for the Illuminati

Ivy is just an acronym for Illuminati’s Very Youngest

and some other things I forgot about

4 Likes

s a t a n

4 Likes

Playing songs backwards and hearing demonic chants and people praising Satan? :eyes:

5 Likes

Yes I heard that about Judas Priest :joy:

3 Likes

Then again I am a metal fan so hail satan father of the fallen

Hehe

3 Likes

I heard that half the singers are part of the Illuminati and that they’re only famous and talented because they sold themselves to the devil.

2 Likes

There’s a conspiracy that some singers don’t sing their songs and that they have someone else sing it for them.

1 Like

that’s just crazy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone wanna chat about “Yummy” by Justin Bieber and how it allegedly is a metaphor for pizzagate instead of just s*x

What is pizzagate?

1 Like

:eyes: American conspiracy that got way out of control.

1 Like

Of course of course :eyes:

Any more music conspiracies @MusicLotto? (Lol y’all are the only music tag)

There’s this theory that Billie Eilish sold her soul to the devil because it was mentioned in bury a friend.

Smh people just butt hurt she be making millions while they still whining about physics :unamused:

2 Likes

Guess… maybe that Michel Jackson and Elvis never died and people “spotting” them afterwards.

And that Elvis died eating his favorite disgusting sandwich, which is more of a rumor than conspiracy theory lol.

2 Likes

Actually @/Playlist is a music tag

2 Likes

I’m dumb and I’m in that tag. I need to get myself updated on things

1 Like

Hehe I think I should get that tag renamed tbh because I can see how it may mislead people into thinking it’s just for playlists

1 Like

Ew. I don’t even know how people come up with nasty stuff like that. It just creeps me out.

1 Like

Mhm!