My Commissions Open :D

So I have been taking commissions for a while, yet never made a specific post about opening them on episode forums :joy:
Figured I would here whilst I remember.
They are still open and price info and work examples can be found on my instagram @cheyara_episode58
Message me there if you wish to place an order and reserve a place on my list :smiley:

Please note any new orders will not be started until August 16th onwards :smiley: I already have orders on my list and am juggling writing commitments too and a chapters contest entry, but I am more than happy to add you to it for when I get back on track!

:heart:
Cheyara

4 Likes

Stalking heavily

4 Likes

Another stalker? damn to think some get none and i get a list :open_mouth: :rofl:

3 Likes

:'D

I wanna see what you get and support where I can, I stalk your insta too and I know your art is solid

2 Likes

Awww thanks! thatโ€™s really sweet of you :smiley: Still have plenty to learn, only started art in september so everyday is still something new, but hey thatโ€™s how itโ€™s meant to be :slight_smile:
Your art is pretty damn awesome, definitely unique (in a good way for sure!) So if I can support you back then let me know sweetie :smiley:

2 Likes

Any way you can support me thatโ€™s within your means is already way more than enough :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Iโ€™ll make sure to share and like your art wherever possible, and if you ever wanna chat technique and critique Iโ€™m always all ears. Got a thread for it and everything :eyes:

And when I start my job who knows. I might be in the mood for a commission :smirk:

2 Likes

Sure thing! Bless your heart, thanks I appreciate that, I may take you up on that offer, thanks! :smiley:
Fantastic, let me know whenever you like! :grin:

2 Likes

Same to you :heart_decoration:

Anytime, we artists need to support each other where we can. Itโ€™s hard going :3

2 Likes

That was a nice discussion :grin::heart::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bump!

Closed due to OP request. :grin: