My favorite... (book edition)

There is this trend going around TikTok where people post their favorite … whatever there is on the picture, but my favorite ones to watch are the book ones! So I thought why not do it here? We can all share our favorite book things!
Here is the picture:

2 Likes

I’ll start

Classic: The Picture of Dorian Gray is hand down (in my opinion haha) theeee best classic! Loved it when I was younger, love it now! Nothing can change my opinion.
Author: I don’t really have a favorite author… When I was younger I really enjoyed books by Tracy Chevalier and always said how she is my favorite author but I haven’t read her books in a while and my taste has changed a little bit. If it really had to be someone it might be Leigh Bardugo.
Book read this year: I’m thinking of ending things by Iain Reid. It got me into this new genre but Daisy Jones & The Six is a close second! Loooove that one.
Genre: Fantasy at the moment.
Quote: “I am made of memories.”
Trope: Enemies to lovers oooops.
Book character: This might be one of the haaaardest questions ever. After really thinking about it I have to go with Kaz Brekker because… ahhh, just ahhh. There is so much to that character and I love it! His whole backstory! His development - chef’s kiss. I also really love Elio from CMBYN.
Fictional place: Forever and ever Hogwarts!
Book series: The Grishaverse. Yup. I accept no criticizm.

I’ll just tag @Bookworms!

3 Likes

Classic Things fall apart. I just thought it was a beautiful insight to my ethnic group/culture before colonial times.

Author :Uhh dont really think i have one

Book read this year : The Stolen Heir, the invisible life of addie larue, The sun and the Star

Genre: Fantasy and mystery

Quote: “Sometimes being offered tenderness feels like the very proof that you’ve been ruined.”

Trope: enemies to lovers or academic rivals

Book character: Honestly the trio from Percy Jackson (Percy, Annabeth, Grover) really got to take the cake but Patroclus is fr my little baby and Judge from the cruel prince.

Fictional place Coast Academy

Book series: The folk of the air and the Atlas six

3 Likes